It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2004, 09:05 AM   #1
Inactive

Letterhead HB User
Extreme Pleasure

Hi there!!
Just wanted to share something and ask about it. [While masturbating, I inserted something into my anus and the ejaculation seemed to last longer and the semen was more in quantity.] I just want to ask that why did this happen. Does this always give extra pleasure and to all. Has this happened to someone else before. If its not normal does that make me gay. Telling you clearly that I am totally not attracted to males. I am a girl maniac kind of a person. Plz tell.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 12-18-2004 at 01:19 PM. Reason: TMI. So much graphic detail is not necessary or appropriate for these boards. Thank you.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-18-2004, 10:47 AM   #2
(female)

crushme HB User
Re: Extreme Pleasure

Sounds like you hit your A-spot. It's called "milking the prostate" Have you ever seen the movie "Road Trip"? It does not make you gay. I would be very careful about what you are using "up there" though... a pen is NOT safe. They make devices for such pleasures or maybe something a little larger with a condom on it would be better.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2004, 12:49 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Sounds like you hit the prostate which increased the pressure on it during ejaculation. Be careful what you insert in the anus because you might puncture the rectum or large intestine.

Old 12-19-2004, 01:53 PM   #4
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

Yea, I have seen that movie and that was in my mind but when I just watched it I thought that it was just an exaggerated scene of what actually is the reality. So, I didn't really believe it. But, when the last event happened. I straightaway thought of that movie and thought that may be its that. I am taking full care with what I am using, I can't give an explanation of what pen it was but it was soft at the tip from the back side and had no chance of hurting me inside. But, still I am looking for a guy who has actually done it.

Old 12-20-2004, 03:21 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Sometimes I massage my prostate with my finger...leads to an incredible orgasm and ejaculation...doesn't make me gay at all. Seriously bud, there isn't anything wrong with this, its pure pleasure and alot of guys do it OR have their g/f or wives do it for them. Doesn't mean you're gay at all, just open to exploring the pleasure of your body.

Old 12-21-2004, 05:53 AM   #6

6foot2-190 HB User

Yes you're right, I've read that for many men it does lead to much more intense orgasm, I know it does for me.

Closed Thread