It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2004, 08:26 PM   #1

pantheon HB User
sensitive head (not painful)

Hi All,

OK. my genital health is very good. no real complaints. but my problem is that the head of my penis is very sensitive (in a good way). This seems ok, and i feel bad complaining, but i think this is the reason that i dont last very long in bed. im not circumcized.

i was wondering if there is anything i can do to toughen up the head of my penis. ive thought of sandpaper but it was more of a joke than anything

seriously, i am not considering circumcision just so that the head of my penis will toughen up with all the contact it will get.

what can i do?

Old 12-18-2004, 09:16 PM   #2
(male)

aefef HB User
Re: sensitive head (not painful)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pantheon
Hi All,

OK. my genital health is very good. no real complaints. but my problem is that the head of my penis is very sensitive (in a good way). This seems ok, and i feel bad complaining, but i think this is the reason that i dont last very long in bed. im not circumcized.

i was wondering if there is anything i can do to toughen up the head of my penis. ive thought of sandpaper but it was more of a joke than anything

seriously, i am not considering circumcision just so that the head of my penis will toughen up with all the contact it will get.

what can i do?

It's pretty normal to have a the head of the penis very sensitive. And it's not a problem. You shouldn't do anything to your penis! Avoid the sandpaper! LOL. I think it's better to have a sensitive penis when you get oral sex for example. So, don't do anything to make it less sensitive. About lasting long in bed...you can try to focus in other matters when you are making love, or just use a condom to decrease sensivity. Or also, try to stop when you are reaching the orgasm, and when you are going to reach it again, stop again...until you have the real orgasm. Or you could also do more masturbation. A lot of masturbation will make it harder to get an orgasm. But please, don't do anything to your penis. (it's just my opinion)

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2004, 07:01 AM   #3

pantheon HB User
Re: sensitive head (not painful)

ok no sandpaper.

i can last decently long in bed. IF i think about something else. but i dont wanna have to do that for obvious reasons. no worries. i dont think ill do anything to it.

Closed Thread