It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2004, 06:10 AM   #1
(male)

rvx290 HB User
Girlfriends friends

I have a stupid little dilemma here that drives me nuts sometimes, I have been going out with my girlfriend for about 2 months & I really like her, However there is a problem I wish I didnt have. 2 of her best female friends that are always over are physically dropdead gorgeous, & I dont just mean cuties, these girls are supermodel material, one is actually going to a modelling school & the other is into hardcore volleyball, there fore both are very fit, also they are very "flirtatious" At the beginning of the relationship they would always tease my girlfriend saying how lucky she was to nab a stud like me (not my ego talking, they actually think I am hot) I can't take it anymore, Sometimes when I am having sex I have fantasies that I am with these other girls & to make it worse, my girlfriend knows how hot they are & she jokes around & tells me little dirty fantasies us having a foursome, I know she would never actually do it, & I wouldnt either because I know it would ruin our relationship, but this alone is driving me insane, I wish I could get them out of my head.

Old 12-19-2004, 07:07 AM   #2

pantheon HB User
Re: Girlfriends friends

this kind of problem...is good.

just stick with your girl. dont deviate. it may be easy for you to, and also more exciting. but nothing is worth losing a good girl (experience talking). if they keep teasing you when they come over and you keep your defenses strong, your girlfriend will notice and will find your resistence attractive (in my opinion), not to mention she might appreciate it.

the problem is if you keep resisting these sirens, they may step up their tactics. eventually they will jump you. j/k but be cool and you shall be rewarded.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-19-2004, 05:08 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User

Well the one piece of advice I can give you is don't cheat on your girlfriend with one of her friends! That'd be the worst thing you could do. Atleast if you're going to cheat you should do it with someone your girlfriend doesn't know.

You sound like you're still attracted to your girlfriend so there's no problem there. As long as you think your girl is as attractive as her friends then you shouldn't worry about thinking they're hot too. Just don't act on it. It's cool that your girlfriend can appreciate the fact that they are good looking and not get jealous about them flirting or being around you.

Old 12-21-2004, 12:08 AM   #4
Inactive

Letterhead HB User

Try convincing your gf for a foursome. It would make you and all the rest fairly relaxed. Its one way of doing things. The other is cheat your girlfriend, because in a few days you would eventually cheat her. so why not now. Enjoy yourself.

Old 12-21-2004, 06:36 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

vintagegirl HB User

What?!! Whomever told him to cheat, please remember, girls talk and this would get back to his gf sooner or later. I say just keep fantasizing about the girls during sex. I have one long standing fantasy of a guy I used to get so turned on by (he turned out to be a jerk) but still imagining him and I from time to time makes for a great orgasm. I will never tell my bf, why would I? Just use them as fantasy material and enjoy your gf without losing her.

Last edited by vintagegirl; 12-21-2004 at 06:37 AM.

Old 12-21-2004, 07:09 AM   #6
(male)

rvx290 HB User

Wow, some of these replies are totally the opposite of what I expected to hear, First of all, I am not the cheating kind, never have, never will (which is probably why I feel so guilty about thinking about these girls) Secondly, yeah a foursome would be one HELL of an experience, but I am fairly serious about this girl & if we ever involved someone else, I know it would ruin the relationship, happened to a guy I know, he had a 3some with a friend of his girlfriend & it was so much fun he kept begging for another & another & she got attracted to him & they eventually didnt speak to eachother anymore. & I am now disturbed about this quote..... ""I have one long standing fantasy of a guy I used to get so turned on by (he turned out to be a jerk) but still imagining him and I from time to time makes for a great orgasm. I will never tell my bf,""... damn if my attraction to these girls gets that bad, I am worried I would yell out their names when I am having sex, I also hope my girlfriend isnt imagining some other guys piece in her, thats just emasculating... lol this problem just got a little worse.

Old 12-21-2004, 07:15 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

susieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB Usersusieq0726 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by rvx290
Wow, some of these replies are totally the opposite of what I expected to hear, First of all, I am not the cheating kind, never have, never will (which is probably why I feel so guilty about thinking about these girls) Secondly, yeah a foursome would be one HELL of an experience, but I am fairly serious about this girl & if we ever involved someone else, I know it would ruin the relationship, happened to a guy I know, he had a 3some with a friend of his girlfriend & it was so much fun he kept begging for another & another & she got attracted to him & they eventually didnt speak to eachother anymore. & I am now disturbed about this quote..... ""I have one long standing fantasy of a guy I used to get so turned on by (he turned out to be a jerk) but still imagining him and I from time to time makes for a great orgasm. I will never tell my bf,""... damn if my attraction to these girls gets that bad, I am worried I would yell out their names when I am having sex, I also hope my girlfriend isnt imagining some other guys piece in her, thats just emasculating... lol this problem just got a little worse.

Girls fantasize just like guys do. Even when a woman is totally in love with their boyfriend/husband, I bet most of the women in this world have had a sex fantasy about another man while having sex with their bf/husband. It's just a natural thing.
I just have to be careful not to scream out Howie Long's name when I am having sex with my husband!!!

Old 12-21-2004, 12:19 PM   #8
(female)

Kirii HB User

My boyfriend said he'd leave me if i yelled out something about SuperMan or Tom Welling from Smallville :P He definately knows that i'm crazy about him and i'd dump him if I had a chance with Tom :P

Closed Thread