It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-19-2004, 09:00 PM   #1

johnjoz HB User
sad

ya i im really nervous around girls when sex and bjs come up or a girl wants to give 1 because of 2 things
uncircumzied
and penis papules

do girls real care that much? i heard they do bout having just 1.. i have both

Old 12-20-2004, 04:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: sad

Enough men are uncircumcised today that most girls who are sexually active will not be bothered. If she has not been active, then she might not even know.

The papules might cause her some concern. Discuss them if she is worried but, of course, condoms should be used for oral sex even for those with no papules or other obvious signs of a possible STD.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-21-2004, 12:17 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: sad

There have been a number of surveys of married women where a significant proportion of them answered wrongly about their husbands' circuncision status. The fact is that unless they know what to look for a lot of people have difficulty telling the diference when a penis is erect. I don't understand this myself but it's true. In Europe the vast majority of males have their foreskins and there is no issue about oral sex there. Even in the US, which is the last western country to still circumcise over half it's newborn males, foreskins are now much more common and accepted as normal. I have seen plenty of similar questions to yours on these boards answered by US girls who love giving oral sex to their partners.
It's unlikely your sexual partner will see the papules either unless you are having sex under really strong lighting. I have papules myself and I have been circumcised since birth. No sexual partner including my wife has ever even noticed them. They are normal and are connected to clusters of nerves so they enhance sensation. Since they are not a disease and therefore not contagious, there is no need to point them out. Some young men on this board have become obsessed about them, worried how women will react to them. As far as I know not one of them has actually shown their penis to a girl and got a negative reaction. If a girl askes about them, the simple, truthful answer is that they are normal and not a disease.
Hope that helps,
Geoff

Closed Thread