It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-21-2004, 09:03 PM   #1
(male)

bozo69 HB User
Foreskin question

I am uncircumsized and I can move the foreskin freely when erect, but when I see others foreskins when they are erect the foreskin seems to stay down and expose the entire head. My foreskin still covers about half the head when im erect if I pull it down as soon as I let go it rolls over the head again. There is no pain in pulling the foreskin down its just that it refuses to stay like this is there something I can do?

Old 12-22-2004, 03:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Foreskin question

Quote:
Originally Posted by bozo69
I am uncircumsized and I can move the foreskin freely when erect, but when I see others foreskins when they are erect the foreskin seems to stay down and expose the entire head. My foreskin still covers about half the head when im erect if I pull it down as soon as I let go it rolls over the head again. There is no pain in pulling the foreskin down its just that it refuses to stay like this is there something I can do?
There's no need to do anything. Yours will work just as well if not better than the other sort. If you really want to you could try stretching as in my instructions at the top of this board but doing that may make things too loose.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2004, 07:29 AM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User

Your foreskin is quite normal. Sometimes my foreskin stays back behind the head when the penis is erect and sometimes it will cover about half the head as you describe. Since you have no problem in pulling the skin back behind the head of the penis, you will have no problem when having sex. The foreskin will move freely.

Old 12-22-2004, 07:34 AM   #4
(male)

bozo69 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood650
Your foreskin is quite normal. Sometimes my foreskin stays back behind the head when the penis is erect and sometimes it will cover about half the head as you describe. Since you have no problem in pulling the skin back behind the head of the penis, you will have no problem when having sex. The foreskin will move freely.
O I have no problem having sex its just that I would think that head might be better this way because the head would be exposed and not covered by the skin. Its a pain to have to keep pulling it back and then it rolls back over.

Closed Thread