It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-22-2004, 05:16 AM   #1
(male)

Austinn HB User
Angry How to Increase the size of my PENIS

Hi Friends,
I am in a big trouble, I dont know how to solve it, I am new in SEX world, my problem is that my WIFE wants the size of my PENIS to be big.

I dont know how to make it big.
I dont know how to make it thick.
I dont know how to make the long lasting errection.

Please please help me out.... thanks

This is what she is looking for, I want to go for the best practise, please help me and suggest me any good medicine or device which can provide me all those things without any side effects.

Thanks.
Austinn

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2004, 08:26 AM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: How to Increase the size of my PENIS

From what I have read none of the promised methods of penis enlargment actually work. Your wife is just going to have to be satisfied with what you have. That's kind of a cruel thing for her to make you feel inadequate by telling you that she wants you to have a bigger penis. She really knows how to hurt a man's feelings.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-22-2004, 06:20 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Nothing, besides a risky surgical procedure, will make you bigger. In order to last longer, you need to practice. Plus, there are tons of useful suggestions if you do a search here.

Average penis size is just over 5" (about 13 cm) and that is quite sufficient to satisfy most any woman (though some do like them bigger). Good luck. Try pleasing your wife orally, as many woman cannot reach orgasm via intercourse alone.

Old 12-22-2004, 06:57 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

knownow HB User

Magnetic,

With full respect for you, it's not so that risky surgery is the only way. There are restrictions on what I can post, so I'll try to be careful here, but I want the thread starter to know the facts. Yes, I said fact. I'm someone who has been involved with enlargement for quite some time now, and I speak frank and honestly here. Because of forum restrictions here I can't hardly say anymore and don't want to get banned right after my first post. You don't know me, but I assure you this is so, and it hasn't cost me any money at all. It's not easy, and it's slow go, that's for sure.

Last edited by knownow; 12-22-2004 at 07:00 PM.

Old 12-22-2004, 08:40 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

Losec20mg HB User

didn't she know about that before she married you.? You did say wife.? well personaly i think that my size is just enough as it is just a tad over 5"..but, if i do one day meet a woman that will tell me my size is not big enough..you can be sure of it i will dump her..there are lots of fish in the sea..

Old 12-23-2004, 09:13 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

knownow HB User

I've been involved in many, and I mean many, discussions on studies of the surveys that have been done on penis size. Some studies are self reported, and some are staff measured. There hasn't been a truly comprehensive study done of men across the globe to really get to the bottom of it all, but for now unless more exhaustive documentation is done that shows otherwise, many believe that average is a little over 5", as magnetic said. To be exact, that 5+" is non bone pressed --- measuring on the top of the penis from the skin to the tip of the penis. While fatpads very among men, the overall average for fatpads is about 1". So the overall average for pressing to the pubic bone is a little over 6". This is an overall average among men, the pivot point on charts and many men are around this size. There are also many men smaller and bigger.

Last edited by knownow; 12-23-2004 at 09:19 AM.

Old 12-23-2004, 10:53 AM   #7
Inactive

ladivapr HB User

I cann't believe a wife saying that to a husband. I can only imagine she should be a very young girl like 13 or 14 years old. I'm curious too to know didn't she see you before marrying you?

Old 12-23-2004, 02:07 PM   #8
(male)

confused20 HB User

I think I know where knownow is going with this, and yes there are other methods to increasing your size that DO work. It takes time and patience, most men either are not willing to put up with this, or simply refuse to accept it because they are scared to try. Either way, it can be done and risky surgery is not the only way.

Old 12-23-2004, 03:27 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Austinn, how big are you?...sounds like she married a supprise?
If this is a "big" issiue with you guys...seek marriage counsel.
Remember its not how big it is ...it's what you do with it!

Old 12-23-2004, 04:40 PM   #10
Inactive
(male)

knownow HB User

It's not how big it is is basically true, because while size does matter to some degree for most women, it's not an important issue with them. Even though it's not important to women sex can still be enhanced at times with more size. But if she just so happens to put importance on it, and some women do, it is how big it is and not just how you use it.

Last edited by knownow; 12-23-2004 at 04:46 PM.

Old 12-23-2004, 08:35 PM   #11
(male)

Mr.HeyDude HB User

Let me put it like this... I am about 6.5 inches in length. When Im extremely aroused I probably add on about 1 extra inch to my erection. I never really measuerd my penis when i was really aroused. But anyways.. My girlfriend has also told me the same thing.. But she basically jokes around.. There will be a lot of people telling you size doesnt matter, and its all about the motion in the ocean.. But then again, everybody knows that all women are different.. Some women like it fast, some like it slow. Some want to be on top and some want to be on the bottom. Some like it short fast stroking Some like long slow stroking. Some dont think about anything but giving you an orgasm and others just want one.Some dont like it too deep and some like it deep.. My girl likes it deep. They all want good sex. Most men have insecurities about their penis. Just like most women have insecurities about their breasts. Most men have about just a little bit over 5 inches of penis. Which is enough to please some women. The thing is the men that 1. dont meet the requirments or 2. think they dont meet the requirements. I honestly think I dont meet the requirements. I would most certainly like to add extra length to my penis. Why would i want to add extra length. It could be because im not satisfied with my size or because I would like to give my girlfriend what she wants. Deeper penetrations. When a women either tells or reminds you that you dont meet her requirements, that hurts badly. It can cause you to go through extreme measures to please her, pills, weights, risky surgery. Just like if you tell a girl she has small breasts shell look to either toilet paper, breast enlargment pills or breast implants. What your wife told you was cold. Imagine telling your wife that her breasts were not big and perky enough for you. She would probably be torn. My girl friend ounce told me i wasnt long enough for her. I never took it to the head though because we basically love each other and have a clear understanding that well be together with each other for ever until death does us apart even if i was castrated. But if it troubles you that bad, Id find some way of telling her that she hurt my feelings. Every man has differnet methods. Ex. Honey, remember what you said to me the other day? That hurt. Other then that, there are methods of increasing your size. But they take forever. Surgery is very risky. You can lose your ability to gain an erection or your penis can become disfigured; scarring or lumps at the base of your penis. Weights and Milking take forever. Pills to my sources dont work. Pumps to my sources get you off. But if i were to practice any of these methods id go with the milking method. I hope ive helped you out.

Old 12-24-2004, 04:20 PM   #12
(male)

JoshB HB User

Hmm...

I'm 7.5 aroused and about 5ish when flacid... this sounds big? :P but even i find myself a bit aprehensive of gettin it out when in the changing room (im only 16 - still growing everywhere!).
its definately all about sex-method though, tell your wife if its to small then you will keep it away from her and find somewhere else to put it.

Last edited by JoshB; 12-24-2004 at 04:21 PM.

Old 12-24-2004, 10:15 PM   #13
(male)

SomeRandomDude HB User

Personally.... outside of surgery don't think anything works.

I'm a skeptic when it comes to the pills..patches...exercises you name it.

The problem is that the surgery is by no means a miracle surgery (can only do so much....) and it's VERY expensive and possible serious problems can result from botched surgery.

That being said.. risks involved or not.....expensive or not... minimal success or not... I'm hoping to start my own business in the next year or two and 'IF' it takes off and I start making enough money, I'm going to get the surgery.... even just an inch or so in length and an inch or so in girth would help my confidence greatly.

Last edited by SomeRandomDude; 12-24-2004 at 10:19 PM.

Old 12-25-2004, 09:05 PM   #14
Inactive
(male)

knownow HB User

SomeRandomDude,

I wish you well in your surgery. Do your research and make sure to get a good doctor and the most up to date and most reliable method.

As far as exercises such as hanging and jelqing taking forever or not working, it's just slow. One inch gains in the first year are not uncommon, but it requires dedication and knowledge to avoid injury. You are a skeptic because this is what you have been taught, dare I say brainwashed, by "experts".

You're correct that pills don't work. Complete scam.

Last edited by knownow; 12-25-2004 at 09:07 PM.

Old 12-26-2004, 10:43 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I was under the impression that the surgury only increases the length. That it can do nothing about the girth. Unless you are talking about implants, but those are usually for impotence.

Definitely do as knownow suggests: do your research.

As for it building confidence. I don't see how they are related. How can having a bigger penis give you confidence? I'm not trying to be argumentative, it's just that the way I see it, no one knows how big your penis is, just you, so at that point, any reason for lack of confidence is just in your head. If you're talking about having more confidence when it comes to showing it to a girl, I'd personally be waaaay more afraid to show her a penis that has an implant or been surgically lengthened. As a woman, I know I would be totally turned off (creeped out) by either of those.

Closed Thread