It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2004, 05:03 AM   #1
(male)

GodlyZeus HB User
Question Tight Foreskin

I have had a tight forskin ever since I was a kid, so tight in fact, that I have never seen the head of my penis.

I know something needs to be done about it, due to risk of infection in me or my partner, but I am nervous about circumcision, and I want to check out all my choices first.

I heard there is a sticky thread somewhere on stretching the foreskin and I think this could help immensly. am fairl sur that the adhesions have separated, the problem is that the hole at the top of my foreskin won't stretch enough to accomodate my head.

I would go through with circumcision if I have to, but I don't want to desensitise my penis and end up with the glands going all dry and hard (as happens to some men) I had a stretching operation when I was little, but when I got home from the doctor had forgotten to give me pain-killers, and when I went to pee it felt have I had dynomite in my dick

Obviously if stretching hurts that much, I'm not too fond of cutting

I have checked out what circumcision is like especially post-op. The operation doesn't sound bad (I'm a bit phased by female nurses looking at me down there ) But man: Six weeks of no sex or masturbation! One week off work and school, So I'll have to explain to my teachers what happened. No P.E for ages. A bloody (literally) big bandage in my pants, bulging out. I'll have to change this in a bath (which I don't have) with salt water. SALT WATER!!! Are they mad!!! Won't that sting like hell? Plus, I live with my Mum (that's just plain awkward) and she'll be constantly wanting to help me with stuff. I'll have to explain to everyone why I'm walking funny (I'm just assuming I'll walk funny ) I'll have to tell my Dad and my friends and our tenant will want to know what's up as well (and if she so much as looked at me funny, I'd break her legs)

But my biggest concern is my GF. What the heck would I tell her? I'll have to tell her the truth, won't I? She will wonder why I'm not at school for a week, and If I see her when I still have the majority of the bandages and I'm limping, won't it be obvious there's something more going on than a head cold?

I don't know how women feel about talking about this stuff and I don't want to pressure her. She wold be the person I would feel most comfortable talking to, but I'm already fairly emotional on this subject and I'm afraid that by the end of the operation I'd feel really de-masculinsed and quite vunerable. I'm not too sure I really want to break down and start crying in front of her, but I've heard some women find this really emotionally stimulating to be in a reversed role and look after the guy for once, talking to her about this could help develop a strong emotional relationship.

I did try a little bit of stretching last night, and it seemed to be slightly more pliable than normal, so that's a good sign I guess

Over-all I prefer the stretching idea, I've been prescribed lubricant such as BETA cream before, but never excercises. I guess doing them regularly is the key, as I often forget stuff like this and get out of the habit.

Thanks in advance.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-23-2004, 06:49 AM   #2

SGuy HB User
Re: Tight Foreskin

The stretching sticky is in the Mens Health forum, I think. I can only say it worked great for me, in the space of about 4-5 weeks I went from not being able to retract at all to being able to retract anytime. I still smile thinking about it now!

Old 12-23-2004, 08:46 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User

Hey bud, I'm uncut too and totally understand your concerns and your frustration. Lets not consider circumcision until you've worked with that foreskin some first. I believe it can be stretched to accomdate your erect penis. Sure, you'll have some work to do and it may take a while, but lots of guys here have done the stretching stuff with success. Rather than give you all of the details, take a look in the sticky notes about the process and then ask other questions. Remember though..be patient and consistent. Work with it while you're in the shower or bath of hot water (helps skin stretch more) and don't get so frustrated that you give up and get cut! Keep in touch!

Old 12-23-2004, 02:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGuy
The stretching sticky is in the Mens Health forum, I think. I can only say it worked great for me, in the space of about 4-5 weeks I went from not being able to retract at all to being able to retract anytime. I still smile thinking about it now!
That's great to hear . I'm so glad it worked for you .
Geoff (author of the sticky at the top of the Men's health board)

Old 12-23-2004, 11:51 PM   #5

PunkSkater HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeoffB
That's great to hear . I'm so glad it worked for you .
Geoff (author of the sticky at the top of the Men's health board)

ya dude it worked for me too

Old 12-26-2004, 05:17 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunkSkater
ya dude it worked for me too
That's brill too! It makes all the work putting those instructions together really worthwhile. Hope you had a great Christmas,
Geoff

Old 12-26-2004, 09:45 AM   #7
(male)

whitey1987 HB User

Hi,

I also had problems with a tight foreskin. However I found that after stretching for a few months it comes back very easily when flacid. But I'm still having troubles pulling the foreskin back easily when it is errect, can anyone help out with this problem....I've noticed a mark improvement since I first started stretching the foreskin since it now comes back about 2/3 of the way when errect where as before there was only a small whole but any tips would help out.

Another question I have is that my penis is very sensitive when the foreskin is back, but not so much so when errect is this normal? I don't mean to "steal" the topic from the original poster but there are so many threads of a similar nature I thought it would be better to post in this one.

Thanks

Old 12-29-2004, 05:30 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey1987
Hi,

I also had problems with a tight foreskin. However I found that after stretching for a few months it comes back very easily when flacid. But I'm still having troubles pulling the foreskin back easily when it is errect, can anyone help out with this problem....I've noticed a mark improvement since I first started stretching the foreskin since it now comes back about 2/3 of the way when errect where as before there was only a small whole but any tips would help out.

Another question I have is that my penis is very sensitive when the foreskin is back, but not so much so when errect is this normal? I don't mean to "steal" the topic from the original poster but there are so many threads of a similar nature I thought it would be better to post in this one.

Thanks
There are a couple of other stretching techniques. Can you get Betamethasone cream from a doctor? That would speed things up. Of you could try inserting a smooth cylindrical object just wide enough to stretch all the time. You gardually increase the size of the smooth objet until you get to a 35mm film canister, or similar. Most guys find this method uncomfortable against the sensitive glans though.
The sensitivity is normal. The more you touch and stimulate the glans the better it will get. You are lucky it is not so bad whe you are erect though as others don't report this.
Sorry I missed this for a while. The notice went to my Bulk Messages file and I nearly missed it completely.
Geoff

Closed Thread