It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2004, 02:42 PM   #1
(male)

Ozma1984 HB User
Penis Discharge -Please Help

I am a 20 yr old male and have had a clear, painless penis discharge for around 2 years - and a tight, ache in the right side of my groin - i have had three samples of the discharge - two of which was fine and the other found a bug thats usually found in the gut (i have asked for my doctor to elaborate -and im told its nothing to worry about). I have also had a bladder and prostrate examination which was fine.

Today i visited the Urologist for the second time and im told to just leave it..that it is likely just urine and that he doesnt know what im worried about.

Also my penis is tender and hurts for a small while after ejaculation - which has always been the case for me.

I know for a fact it is not urine (i am aware urine can leak a small amount after urination), and im at the point where i dont know what to do about it.

Please offer any advice on what you think about this,and if anyone has been through any similar situations

(Please remember that i am certain it is not urine and is not through sexual arousal)

Old 12-24-2004, 04:17 PM   #2
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
Re: Penis Discharge -Please Help

I think I would find another doctor. The bug found in the colon could be e-coli which I would think might not be ignored. Are you sure the clear discharge is not just precum? At any rate I would find another doctor to make sure nothing is wrong.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-24-2004, 06:20 PM   #3
(male)

Ozma1984 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by wood650
I think I would find another doctor. The bug found in the colon could be e-coli which I would think might not be ignored. Are you sure the clear discharge is not just precum? At any rate I would find another doctor to make sure nothing is wrong.
Its not the colon - its the bladder....it is the exact same look and consistancy as pre-***...but it is most of the day...imagine walking down the street and you feel the discharge for example....plus when i run my finger along my penis there is almost always a small amount of discharge...its really depressing me...even more since the Urologist said to ignore it

Thanks for your opinion though

Last edited by Ozma1984; 12-24-2004 at 06:21 PM.

Old 12-25-2004, 05:09 PM   #4

nkok_nito HB User

im having the same problem and its driving me crazy ( i need to invente a penis pamper) every time i urinate or take a bowel i have to wipe my self agian and agian so it wont slide down my inner thigh (urine ) or whatever discharge it is .. i to have had a lot of cultures done and urine samples but they all come back neg. if you find the remedy please share it with us .. sometimes i would be cooking and i could just feel a wet sensation on my inner thigh and i would grab some tissue and wipe my self ( damn its fustrating ... good luck ( im going to start going to church

Old 12-26-2004, 07:22 AM   #5
(male)

Ozma1984 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkok_nito
im having the same problem and its driving me crazy ( i need to invente a penis pamper) every time i urinate or take a bowel i have to wipe my self agian and agian so it wont slide down my inner thigh (urine ) or whatever discharge it is .. i to have had a lot of cultures done and urine samples but they all come back neg. if you find the remedy please share it with us .. sometimes i would be cooking and i could just feel a wet sensation on my inner thigh and i would grab some tissue and wipe my self ( damn its fustrating ... good luck ( im going to start going to church

I dont get a large ammount of discharge - just a drip all through the day...how long you had that?..although it does seem worse after a bowel movement for me also

I live a very healthy lifestyle, drink plenty of water and am a virgin - so its not possible its sexually transmitted....

Last edited by Ozma1984; 12-26-2004 at 07:25 AM.

Old 12-26-2004, 07:44 AM   #6

nkok_nito HB User

well im 27 and mine has just started (drip) and it seems like its not getting any better , my prostate is fine , no s.t.d s , and i work out at the gym faithfully , and like you said drink plenty of water as well. some of the guys on here say its normal .. so maybe this is something that we just have to deal with .. these uro's sing the same song over and over agian .. your fine your fine .. dammit this clear discharge is a headache. after i take a bowel or urinate i just get a piece of tissue and wrap it around the tip and remove it after an half an hour ....

Old 12-26-2004, 08:36 AM   #7
(male)

Ozma1984 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by nkok_nito
well im 27 and mine has just started (drip) and it seems like its not getting any better , my prostate is fine , no s.t.d s , and i work out at the gym faithfully , and like you said drink plenty of water as well. some of the guys on here say its normal .. so maybe this is something that we just have to deal with .. these uro's sing the same song over and over agian .. your fine your fine .. dammit this clear discharge is a headache. after i take a bowel or urinate i just get a piece of tissue and wrap it around the tip and remove it after an half an hour ....
But its not just after urination for me...its all the time...like when i run finger along penis 98% of time its there.....surely it cant be normal to get this

Old 12-26-2004, 07:17 PM   #8
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User

If STDs and cultures are negative...why not try ejaculating more. See if you can flush out your sexual organs. This works for me, cuz I know it can be distressful when one see's the clear discharge. Rest assured....this is not prostate fluid. Prostate fluid is cloudy-white color...the clear fluid comes from the Cowper's Gland...and it is produced when one is even thinking about a sexual thought...sometimes unconsciencly. Some individuals jjust produce more than others. Its normal, especially when experiencing it after a bowel movement and at the end of urination, it just muscles in close nit environment, and they may excercise the sexual glands which may secrete some fluid, so try ejaculating a little more and see if that helps.

Good Luck

Old 12-27-2004, 08:29 PM   #9
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User

http://www.healthboards.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-71647.html

Thought you might like to see this, another person with your same problem...or is it really a problem???? or just a variant of normal?

good luck

Old 12-29-2004, 03:56 PM   #10
(male)

Ozma1984 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli01
http://www.healthboards.com/boards/archive/index.php/t-71647.html

Thought you might like to see this, another person with your same problem...or is it really a problem???? or just a variant of normal?

good luck
Thanks....im sure its not a variation of normal - i mean i know its easy for people reading this to think im just gettin it through being aroused and im not noticing it...but i know for a fact its nothing to do with being aroused..when i run my finger along my penis its almost always there with out any prior sexual thoughts

Is it normal for the penis to be sore for a few hours after masterbation?

Old 12-29-2004, 05:20 PM   #11
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User

well you might not be thinkn of anything sexual at that moment, but your glands might constantly be trying to decongest themselves of this fluid. maybe they are congested....try ejaculation more often and see what happens. penis being sore after masterbation? maybe your being too rough..,maybe you need to use some lube.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:13 PM   #12
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User
I found this posting on [deleted]

[deleted]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-04-2005 at 08:04 AM. Reason: Do not post material from other web sites. This board is for your own writing only. Do not refer to other forums/groups.

Old 01-06-2005, 05:27 PM   #13
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User

It was info on a guy who had constant penile discharge like yourself, it was clear, and he was suspecting an overactive cowpers gland.

anything new happen with your situation? how long have u had this symptom?

Old 01-06-2005, 05:51 PM   #14
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User

Ozma said...."I live a very healthy lifestyle, drink plenty of water and am a virgin - so its not possible its sexually transmitted...."

So your in good shape. Ive done a lot of research, on my own, and confirmed with a couple of Urologist. Ive found thata Prostate fluid is cloudy-white and Littre's Gland, Cowpers Gland fluid is clear, transparent.

I too have some of this fluid come out after urination or a bowel movement and it is like a drop or less of clear consistancy.

Some ppl get it too, but it is white like Semen..when they have pressure during urination their bladder puts pressure on the prostate, which in turn releases some of this white fluid. Or in case of a bowel movement a thick stool puts pressure on the prostate and it releases some white prostate fluid.

Or in our case, as i believe it to be, the bladder puts pressure on the prostate which puts pressure on the Cowpers Gland which releases the clear fluid, and the stool puts pressure on the prostate or cowpers gland (depend on how bent over you are ) and it releases some clear fluid.

I am not saying that you are thinkn about sex or anything.

But if you do not have regular ejaculations, and/or you even think a girl looks good in a certain way, you create this fluid and it will over flow all day through pevlic muscle contractions, movements, urination, and bowel movement.

SO, what does this mean. TRY EJACULATING MORE. TRY LIKE 5-7 DAYS IN A ROW.

When I do this....I do not see the fluid.

Good Luck, keep me updated

Old 01-16-2005, 02:15 PM   #15
(male)

Ozma1984 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makaveli01
It was info on a guy who had constant penile discharge like yourself, it was clear, and he was suspecting an overactive cowpers gland.

anything new happen with your situation? how long have u had this symptom?
well..i have tried ejaculating more - have done everyday since my last reply - but no difference at all

when you said overactive gland it made perfect sense to me. iv told doctors iv had it a few years - bit really iv had it since i can remember - not in childhood - but possibly around the time of puberty

Do you know what actions can be taken orhow i go about finding out if it is overactive?

Once again thanks for the help - i really appreciate it

Closed Thread