It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2004, 10:32 PM   #1
(male)

curiousboy08 HB User
so sensitive

okay....like most of us here that are not circumsized...the head of my penis is VERY sensitive...I was just wondering what you guys did to make it less sensitive so it won't be so bad during sex....like i just you water or lubricant and try to rub the head of my penis as much as i can for about 5 mins a day..I can't do it any longer per day, cause its painful from being so sensitive sometimes....anyone have good tips of what they did to help lessen the sensitivity cause it kills me...that and plus, i have a small penis(4 1/2 inches) and that I can pull my foreskin back, but while erect, i can pull it back but the foreskin is tight...and i have been doing a lot of stretching the past year or two..I saw a urologist and he just said I had a semi-tight foreskin, some ppeople have that and it's normal..but i wish it was tight...

so if anyone can give me some good tips and things i can do to lessen the sensitivity, that would be great..thanks

Old 12-25-2004, 03:29 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: so sensitive

Hey bud, I'm uncut too so I totally understand. The more you work with it and expose it to touch, the less sensitive it'll be. Sounds like you're working at it, that's great! Using lubrication while you rub it will lessen the sensitivity some. I'd say if you can do it several times a day, go for it. Also, keep stretching and working with that tight foreskin, I bet you'll see it stretch out some too. Let us know if you need anything else!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-25-2004, 08:24 PM   #3
(male)

curiousboy08 HB User

thanks for the help.....its so annoying and hard to keep doing it....if anyone has more advice, that'll be great

Old 12-26-2004, 04:27 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

You are already using the methods in my stretching instructions, right? If you can stand the touch you could try stretching all the time by inserting something round and smooth into the foreskin opening and leaving it to stretch for a longer time. Guys report building up to using a 35 mm film canister with the bottom cut out of it (so you can pee through it). You have to be very careful that the object is not too big and is absolutely smooth. One guy who had sensitivity problems used Xylocaine ointment to numb the glans for a while so he could expose it to more touch. He reported success in the long run. Both these methods should be stopped immediately if any irritation or other problems crop up. I hesitate to suggest them but they are the only other suggestions I have heard of and they seem to work for some people.
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 12-26-2004 at 04:28 AM.

Closed Thread