It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-27-2004, 05:00 AM   #1
(male)

beetol HB User
I have a problem

I'm 18, male, straight, and I've only had sex once and that was about 5 months ago with a friend of mine and unprotected.

Immediately afterwards, my penis really really hurt and was extremely raw, especially on the red top of it (I don't know the proper name) and a load of skin came off. After about a week, my penis felt ok and the skin was very smooth and normal again. But since then, the skin on the top has become very wrinkly and sensitive. Its generally not nice at all - its not nice to touch and I'm very embarrassed of what someone will make of it in future sexual encounters. Is there anything I can do about this skin, to make it smooth again?

Also....unrelated to that, I have little flesh coloured spots down the back of my penis, and have done since I was about 13/14. Is this unusual?

I would greatly, greatly, greatly appreciate some help and response here. Its impossible to speak about it any other way. Thankyouxxx

Old 01-07-2005, 10:58 AM   #2
(male)

beetol HB User
Re: I have a problem

Can nobody help me on this?

Is there any sort of moisterising cream I could acquire? Once again, I would greatly appreciate any sort of help as this is becoming a consuming anxiety, which is making me apprehensive of engaging in sexual relations with any girls and damaging my confidence. Please help.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 02:44 PM   #3

Losing Control HB User
Re: I have a problem

Search for something called.. Penile Papules and also something like Sebaceous Prominence in Yahoo.

Supposedly 30% of males suffer one or the other.. but it is perfectly normal.

Look for pics for both and see if thats the flesh coloured spots you're on about.

Closed Thread