It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2004, 09:00 PM   #1
(female)

My Romance HB User
Infatuation with over weight women?

Are any of you guys more in shape than your ladies? Because I'm not over weight, but it does make me feel self concsious sometimes because my boyfriend is more in shape than I am. Does this ever turn a guy off? And as for men who tend to like heavy-set women, what's sexy about them? I mean i don't think everything should rely on looks, but out of curiousity, what would attract a guy to an overweight lady?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2004, 09:50 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Rms11 HB User
Re: Infatuation with over weight women?

Its really just their preference. Guys have different tastes. As for you, I wouldn't worry about what you look like to your guy or feel self-conscious, he should like you for you are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-29-2004, 10:27 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

analog2000 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Romance
what would attract a guy to an overweight lady?
Who knows? What makes anyone attractive to anyone else? Some men prefer blonds, some prefer women with some curves. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Old 12-30-2004, 02:50 AM   #4
(female)

wild_thang_386 HB User

im a chick, and i can answer this for u. a plus-size woman has more to offer a man, (if they like heavy-set women). 1) u women have meat on ur body (especially where men like to roam, ie the chest and back-side), which makes u bigger and better, softer, and more comfortable. i will admit, im skinny and my bony butt dont have much to offer. hehe. u can actually feel my bones in some areas. come on, how comfortable can that be??? my sis says thats gross. whatever. but even my bf has told me he likes women with meat on their bodys. and u know guys, they just wanna lay all over us, like if we're pillows or something. hehe. well u shouldnt feel self-conscious, if it will make u feel any better, y dont u ask ur bf what he finds attractive abt u. it couldnt hurt to see his point of view, and get a little flattering on top of it.

Old 12-31-2004, 10:16 PM   #5
(male)

Earth&Fire HB User

ALL women are sexy and desirable. Someone (I wish I could remember who) once said: When a man is in the room with a naked women, she is the most beautiful woman alive. So - who could find a woman like that sexy? Anyone who is truly alive. That's who.

Old 12-31-2004, 10:29 PM   #6
Inactive

llw03c HB User

for me, its weird. sometimes i like skinny girls and sometimes i'll see a somewhat thick girl and think she's hot too. it depends on the girl.

and by the way, i'm really tired of the talk about one kind of body type being better or has more to offer the opposite sex. this is the type of thing that causes problems when people feel like they need to live up to certain standards and expectations. why the &*#* can't people just accept people for what is.

Old 01-01-2005, 02:03 PM   #7
(female)

wild_thang_386 HB User

llw03c, youre right abt living up to someone elses expectations. we do it all the time, i guess were just "brainwashed". we should just be happy w ourselves, (but thats not always easy). however, it all depends on whether or not u like the person. if u do, only then is the person truly attractive and the shape of the person doesnt matter.

Closed Thread