It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12-31-2004, 01:12 PM   #1
(male)

obog HB User
Size trouble

I have a hard time dating girls. But i found one i liked but when i came to sex there was a problem, she said i am too big. She says it hurts going in all the way. On top of that she makes me wear a condom on top of her taking birth control. trying to find a condom big enough is hard and expensive. It has put a damper on our relatioship. what should i do?

Old 12-31-2004, 02:18 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: Size trouble

Oversize condoms are priced similar to standard size - check Wal Mart, CVS, and ********. While there, check their lines of lubricants and use generously and often as you go slowly.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 12-31-2004, 02:39 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Be glad that she makes you wear a condom - it means she has most likely made her previous lovers wear them, too, so the odds are less that she has an STD. Also, if the condoms are stretched thin with you, there is a greater chance of breakage, so the BC pills are simply added insurance against pregnancy.

The Magnum-sized condoms will most likely provide you with a better fit. If you are really huge, then you can order online custom made condoms for your larger size. As for your hurting her, that is the drawback of a large penis. Use lots of lube and go slow. Many women eventually find that they can more easily accomodate a large penis after a few weeks or months. As for the cost, well, what is the cost of getting her pregnant, and how much is having sex with her worth to you? Some men will spend hundreds of dollars to have sex and you complain about spending less than a dollar for a condom???

Old 12-31-2004, 11:58 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User

I have a similar problem except I'm on the other end since I'm the female in the relationship. You have to make sure she's really turned on before you even think about going in! If she's not lubricated enough it will make things ten times more painful. Also, buy some lube and use a lot of it even if it is messy. The condoms for bigger men are no more expensive than the regular sized ones! The Trojan Magnums are exactly the same price as Trojan regulars. I'd actually recommend Trojans over other brands like Durex because Durex is a lot tighter!

When you do have intercourse, make sure you go slowly like someone else suggested. If you try to go to fast or rough you'll hurt her and it won't be pleasurable. Also, try not to take long thrusts because they go so deep and can hit the cervix which hurts. If you make sex an unenjoyable thing for her she won't want to do it anymore!

Closed Thread