It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2005, 01:36 PM   #1
(male)

Sharpener HB User
Foreskin of a 19 year old

Hey everone!

I feel as if I repeat myself or as if I worry too much..but something is bothering me. I'm not circumsized and when I get an erection I can pull back the foreskin but it doesn't stay pulled back...it often rolls back up...I only started pulling back my foreskin while I had an erection recently. It bothers me that it rolls back up...is it normal? I talked to my doc about sex and pushing back the foreskin and he told me that its ok for it to be a little tight at first and over time it should loosen up...but as I said I probably worry too much! And there must be other postings about foreskin in this forums...but I didn't want to check. Another thing is when I pull it back when erected it doesn't go all the way underneath the glans...i have to push it back a little further so it stays. When I am not erected I can easily push it back and forth without effort (not that its really difficult when I'm erected but its a little bit more tight) ... Could this affect me during sexual intercourse? Is this normal? Should I worry about this or no? Anyone as the same thing?

Another this is that when I try pulling it back when fully erect it hurtsa little as in being too tight...Will I be able to have sex? I have heard that its normal to be this way...and that the first time you have sex it might hurt and that it might tear and bleed but that after it would heal and I'd be ok...is this normal? is this accurate? I ask alot of questions but this is bothering me. I'm 19years old and I'd like to know what to do...I've read the stretching sticky though...

and lastly Is it ok not to pull back your foreskin when you put on a condom when having sex? I've never tried it, I'm still virgin but I wanted to know if it were ok if I didn't pull back the foreskin and just put on the condom and then have sex?

I want to have sex, but I'm nervous about that whole foreskin issue! Is it normal? Is my penis normal? Should I worry and will I be able to have sex with my girlfriend? Thx!

btw...sorry if I repeat myself!

Thx!

Last edited by Sharpener; 01-02-2005 at 01:37 PM. Reason: Error in Title

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2005, 02:34 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

WillNC HB User
Re: Foreskin of a 19 year old

First things first. You need to stretch your foreskin. Read, study, and apply the instructions given in the special header written by a member. Then be concerned about use of condom with foreskin. Good luck !!!

Old 01-02-2005, 05:32 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

You are pretty normal but a little stretching will make things a bit easier and more comfortable for you. See my stretching instructions at the top of the mens health board and get back with any questions.
You can put on a condom with the foreskin forward but you may not feel much that way. It's better to stretch till it's comfortable then, after a few weeks, you should be able to retract before putting a condom on. A drop of water-based lube (other sorts may damage the condom) on your glans or inside that part of the condom may make this more comfortable for you.
Geoff

Last edited by Geoff B; 01-02-2005 at 05:42 PM.

Old 01-02-2005, 08:47 PM   #4
(male)

Sharpener HB User

Thx Geoff! Will do! My worries are probably normal too...I should try to relax and the tighteness will probably be fixed by following your stretching techniques...do I have to stretch when it is fully erect?

Old 01-02-2005, 10:37 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

The two finger technique can be done when flacid or erect and I think that's the best one for you at this low level of tightness.
Geoff

Old 01-03-2005, 05:36 PM   #6
(male)

Sharpener HB User

Thx again Geoff! It's good to see I'm normal ...it was really stressing me

Old 01-03-2005, 05:38 PM   #7
(male)

Sharpener HB User

Thx again Geoff! It's good to see I'm normal ...it was really stressing me

Another question...lets say I were to have sex with my g/f in a week or two...do you think I'd be able?

Old 01-06-2005, 12:49 AM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

It sounds to me as if you would be OK with a condom even now.
Geoff

Old 01-06-2005, 08:21 AM   #9

skadoo101 HB User

Also remember that even with stretching, your foreskin still may not automatically retract over your glans when you are erect. Just as some guys have longer penises than others, some guys have longer foreskins than others. Your foreskin may be of the long variety and therefore will not automatically retract over the glans when you're erect.

Closed Thread