It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2005, 01:38 PM   #1
(male)

goaty HB User
Lightbulb Problem with Ejaculation / Hard substance

Everytime i ejaculate, a clear gelatin like substance comes up with the semen. Almost like jello. It's completely clear though. Sometimes if i go for 2-3 days without masturbating the substance comes up in larger clumps.

I have no dripping etc. related to an STD & have no std's that i am aware of.

Anyone know what this might be?

Old 01-02-2005, 01:47 PM   #2
(male)

Makaveli01 HB User
Re: Problem with Ejaculation / Hard substance

the way semen mixes together is based on your bodies chemistry that day...try to drink more fluid ... sounds like dehydration...eat better. not a disease.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-02-2005, 02:56 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

When semen is first ejaculated it frequently has a "clumpy" apperance. What you will see are whitish/grey clumps and some clearer fluids. Semen then liquifies...usually within about 15-30 minutes or so. This is all perfectly normal. Try masturbating into a clear container...while the semen will look clumpy check back half an hour later and it will appear clear and the clumps will be gone.

Old 01-02-2005, 06:52 PM   #4
Veteran

Darkfur HB User

I've had those jelly bits in my semen before too. I ejaculated onto paper once to see if these bits liquified over time, but they did not. Weird stuff, but nothing to worry about.

Old 01-03-2005, 05:48 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

If you ejaculated onto paper to see if your semen liquified what probably happened was that the watery part of the semen was absorbed by the paper and wasn't present to help the "clumpy" part liquify. Try ejaculating into a small clear plastic container or a small glass (something non-absorbent) and then wait and see.

Old 01-03-2005, 09:05 AM   #6
Veteran

Darkfur HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
If you ejaculated onto paper to see if your semen liquified what probably happened was that the watery part of the semen was absorbed by the paper and wasn't present to help the "clumpy" part liquify. Try ejaculating into a small clear plastic container or a small glass (something non-absorbent) and then wait and see.
I don't get this stuff as often as I used to, so it's unlikely we will get to the bottom of the "jelly-bit conspiracy" anytime soon. Did notice this stuff stayed jelatenous through a shower as well, where I had little bits still stuck in my pubic hair after drying off.

One thing to try is ejaculate into a condom, tie it off, and leave it to sit for awhile. If you were certain there were jelly bits in there from the start, you can see if they withstood the test of time.

Old 01-07-2005, 08:08 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User

Way too funny with what men do with thier "stuff".

Closed Thread