It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-02-2005, 11:06 PM   #1
(male)

JiVage HB User
Penis size in relation to "girl size"

Ok, I'm a fairly short asian male (in terms of actual height) and am having some insecurities about my penis size. Since I'm not exactly a very tall person, I believe my penis has grown in proportion with my body which is probably 5". Ok well I've only had sex once, but have recieved several oral sex sessions but was wondering whether penis size worked in proportion with the female vagina.

Let me clarify: In most cases I'm only really hooking up with girls who are approximately my height and was wondering whether female height worked in proportion to their vagina size. Basically, does a taller female require a larger penis, if you know what I mean.

Cheers, thanks in advance.

Old 01-03-2005, 01:31 AM   #2

super fluke HB User
Re: Penis size in relation to "girl size"

a taller woman does not "require" a larger penis. i was recently with a woman an inch or two taller than me and got great compliments (of course, my penis was only in her for a half an hour during a 2 hour encounter )!

FYI - i'm 5'8" or 5'9" and my penis is half a foot long and about as big around as a D-sized Maglite.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2005, 03:18 PM   #3
(male)

JiVage HB User

Cool thanks.
Just needed some clarification. The girls I have been with actually thought I was a decent size (maybe its because they were short themselves) however I was wondering what the situation would be like if I 'hooked' up with a taller girl.

Well I guess it all comes down to technique. As said I've only had sex once, have had other opportunities but I'm not the type of person who will have sex with just any girl

Old 01-04-2005, 09:02 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Your penis will work just fine in any size vagina. It has nothing to do with how tall the woman is. It's a matter of how well you arouse your partner both before and during intercourse that matters. Many women do not reach orgasm while having intercourse but a good lover will satisfy her either manually or orally either before of after intercourse takes place.

Old 01-04-2005, 10:20 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Vaginas do come in somewhat different sizes and it would make sense that a bigger woman might have larger organs, but the main thing is that they are flexible and they all start out closed and 'collapsed' and get longer during during arousal and intercourse. It's not like they're open empty tubes that need a certain minimum size or they're still hollow.

Old 01-04-2005, 12:20 PM   #6
(male)

UKGUY23 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by JiVage
Ok, I'm a fairly short asian male (in terms of actual height) and am having some insecurities about my penis size. Since I'm not exactly a very tall person, I believe my penis has grown in proportion with my body which is probably 5".
I don't see any problem with 5" ... I'm about that size when errect. I have no problem with it

Old 01-04-2005, 07:20 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

tommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB Usertommy124 HB User

5.1 inches is the average size for an erect human male, of all races.

Old 01-05-2005, 12:45 AM   #8
(male)

JiVage HB User

Again thanks all.
This really does put my 'mentality' at ease. Technique is the most important factor!

Old 01-05-2005, 01:08 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Thats all just a mtyh anyway bout one being taller than the other......a tall guy usally has a longer penis than a short guy?...not true!...a womans vagina is the same rather on a tall/or short woman......just as thisby mention they are closed and get longer when aroused....made to accommadate any size!
just as the penis's do!

Old 01-06-2005, 05:16 AM   #10
(male)

JiVage HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman
Thats all just a mtyh anyway bout one being taller than the other......a tall guy usally has a longer penis than a short guy?...not true!...a womans vagina is the same rather on a tall/or short woman......just as thisby mention they are closed and get longer when aroused....made to accommadate any size!
just as the penis's do!
Lol, nice way to put it!

Old 01-06-2005, 07:14 AM   #11
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

No it is not in relation to how tall someone is. A woman can be 6 feet tall and thinly built, with long legs and a tiny waist and tiny downstairs, just like a woman can be 4'8 and husky built and huge downstairs. It is also very common myth among women to look at mans feet and they think that is in relation to his size, which is not true. To clearify things properly. Every one is different, both women and men. It is very common in our society to think that it is only a mans size that matters. Actually woman have a huge spectrum of size too. Yes they are more flexible, but there is definatly a general size difference between woman and woman. The difference in women though, is that they generally do not exceed 6 inches deep until you hit the cervix, which is painful for a woman anyways. I hope this helps!

Old 01-07-2005, 01:16 PM   #12
(male)

JiVage HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by pcantona
No it is not in relation to how tall someone is. A woman can be 6 feet tall and thinly built, with long legs and a tiny waist and tiny downstairs, just like a woman can be 4'8 and husky built and huge downstairs. It is also very common myth among women to look at mans feet and they think that is in relation to his size, which is not true. To clearify things properly. Every one is different, both women and men. It is very common in our society to think that it is only a mans size that matters. Actually woman have a huge spectrum of size too. Yes they are more flexible, but there is definatly a general size difference between woman and woman. The difference in women though, is that they generally do not exceed 6 inches deep until you hit the cervix, which is painful for a woman anyways. I hope this helps!
Yeah it does help. Alot of clarification has been recieved, thanks for that. But yeah I was quite curious if 'height' (of a women) had anything to do with 'penis requirements' as my belief system was: "A taller women would need longer pants" lol. But as mentioned, these days I'm usually hitting things off with females my height, however there could be a day when a taller women might be in the picture!

Closed Thread