It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2005, 01:00 PM   #1
(male)

md241 HB User
Is non-ejaculation harmful? Please help!

My girlfriend tried to make me orgasm by stroking my penis and I could not ejaculate! I tried to do it myself later on by masturbating and I still couldn't ejaculate! The very next day I had absolutely no interest in sex and I've developed a steady headache around my eyes, nausea, and my BP has gone way up. Did I harm my self physically by not ejaculating? I am 54 years old.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-03-2005 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 01-03-2005, 03:54 PM   #2
(male)

Earth&Fire HB User
Re: Is non-ejaculation harmful? Please help!

I think the "next day" symptoms may be anxiety. I am 50+ and have become comfortable, even thankful, that every sexual encounter doesn't end in orgasm. Leaves something for the next day. If you are not stressed by the need to ejaculate everytime, you can do it every day! An old joke: Two bulls standing on a hill overlooking a herd of hefers. The young bull says, let's run down the hill and enjoy one of those cows. The older bull says, let's walk down the hill and enjoy all of them. Yeah, it's kind of like that.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2005, 04:18 PM   #3
Senior Veteran

wood650 HB User
The only thing I can think of is that by not ejaculating you might clog the prostate, which could lead to prostatitis. Otherwise there is no danger by not ejaculating. I have masterbated before and did not ejaculate and no damage occurred.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-03-2005 at 05:43 PM. Reason: Please use proper terminology.

Old 01-03-2005, 04:31 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

I am not sure that anything gets "clogged", but I am pretty sure you didn't damage anything. It is all probably stress-related. Relax and things should return to normal. Note that as men age, it becomes more difficult to have frequent ejaculations.

Old 01-03-2005, 09:56 PM   #5
Inactive

musicmaker650 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
I am not sure that anything gets "clogged", but I am pretty sure you didn't damage anything. It is all probably stress-related. Relax and things should return to normal. Note that as men age, it becomes more difficult to have frequent ejaculations.
So true Magnetic,
I am 54, and my wife 41, has been experiencing heart problems for about 6 months now. We just returned from the Mayo Clinic in Rochester, MN 2 weeks ago, where she underwent a non-surgical heart repair procedure. She is doing well, but we haven't returned to any sexual activity yet... Its been about 6 months since we have gotten "together". I masturbate about twice a month and have no difficulty reaching orgasm. Stress like this heart thing has surely affected me though

Old 01-04-2005, 08:58 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

I doubt that your headaches and blood pressure are related to your inability to orgasm and ejaculate. Blood pressure though is nothing to fool around with. If it tends to be high get it checked by a doctor and get on blood pressure medication if the doctor prescribes it. Also, wondering that since you noticed your BP is higher than normal and you are complaining about headaches could you already be a BP medication that is causing both the inability to reach orgasm and the headaches. Sometimes these medications can have that affect on someone and a simple change to a different medication can resolve the problem. Ask your physician.

Old 01-04-2005, 09:14 AM   #7
Inactive

musicmaker650 HB User

Yes MrNice,
I tried many (6 or so) different blood pressure meds before I found "Benicar" to be side-effect free for me... I experienced everything from no sex drive to swollen ankles, all-over body rashes and headaches

Closed Thread