It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-03-2005, 09:27 PM   #1
(male)

ritualbill HB User
Question Ejaculation... then Ejaculation again after with Orgasm? ***?

Ok I am confused... sometimes when I have sex or masterbate.. I will ejaculate a lot of semen... then I will keep going and have an orgasm shortly after with another load... but there is a define break in between the two ejaculations... Does anyone have ANY idea what this might be?

Please post a reply with your thoughts... Should I not worry or should I go get checked out? I am kinda confused... Thanks for the help.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 01-03-2005 at 10:15 PM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Please use proper terminology.

Old 01-03-2005, 10:03 PM   #2
Inactive

musicmaker650 HB User
Re: Ejaculation... then Ejaculation again after with Orgasm? ***?

ritualbill,
I don't really understand what you are saying.

"but there is a define break in between the two ejaculations"

Isn't there supposed to be a break between two separate ejaculations?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-03-2005, 10:33 PM   #3

Renn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ritualbill
Ok I am confused... sometimes when I have sex or masterbate.. I will ejaculate a lot of ***... then I will keep going and have an orgasm shortly after with another load... but there is a define break in between the two ejaculations... Does anyone have ANY idea what this might be?

Please post a reply with your thoughts... Should I not worry or should I go get checked out? I am kinda confused... Thanks for the help.

That hardly sounds like a problem --- most guys would give a pretty nickel to be able to have two orgasms close together! Certainly nothing to worry about if it doesn't hurt! Which apparently it doesn't, or you would just stop after you "finish" the first time.

Actually, though, I don't know just what you mean when you say you "keep going" and have another orgasm "shortly after." How long do you mean you "keep going" before the second climax occurs? What do you consider to be "shortly after?" Ten seconds? Five minutes? I don't think it's uncommon for a virile guy to at least occasionally masturbate/have sex twice in a row with very little break in between, without losing his erection at all, if he's been extremely aroused. It may take either more or less time to climax the second time, than the first time. (That's just speaking from my own experience, not any technical or overall knowledge.) In other words, there are definitely exceptions to the "refractory period" rule of an hour or two wait before a sex act can be repeated. Also it's not true, or isn't necessarily true, that if a guy climaxes twice within a short space of time, like 1-2 hours, the second orgasm will be "dry," without any precum lubricant or semen being produced. The glands that prepare the seminal fluids work pretty fast, and on such occasional "instant-repeat" occasions I've never noticed a great deal of difference in the amount of semen ejaculated, or the force of the spurts, the second time through. And no noticeable difference in the amount of lubricant.

Now if you mean you have a second climax stemming from your first "workup," just from a few seconds more stimulation right after the first orgasm, that's a different matter, and I guess falls under the somewhat questionable & controversial category of "multiple orgasms." And, sorry, I don't know anything about that.

Old 01-04-2005, 08:54 AM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Sounds like a "problem" to be happy about! Not a problem at all actually. I assume that you mean that you are capable of reaching orgasm and ejaculating twice in fairly close order.

Most men require what is known as a "refractory period" from when they ejaculate until they are able to get another erection and then proceed to orgasm again. Younger men take less time to come around for a second orgasm than older men. I suspect the "break" you mention is that "refractory period" which in your case must be quite short. Enjoy it while lasts!

Old 01-04-2005, 10:13 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

I read something totally different in his post and now I'm wondering because all three of you have replied with a different spin on it.

Ritualbill, please clarify, in your post you said you would ejaculate, THEN shortly after, you would orgasm and ejaculate some more. You did not say you orgasmed with your first ejaculation.

That's what I thought the problem was, that the first ejaculation did not come with orgasm...the 3 resonses so far have said or implied you are having 2 separate orgasms, and should consider yourself lucky.

Last edited by Thisby; 01-04-2005 at 10:15 AM.

Old 01-04-2005, 11:25 AM   #6

Renn HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisby
...... Ritualbill, please clarify, in your post you said you would ejaculate, THEN shortly after, you would orgasm and ejaculate some more. You did not say you orgasmed with your first ejaculation.

That's what I thought the problem was, that the first ejaculation did not come with orgasm...the 3 resonses so far have said or implied you are having 2 separate orgasms.....

True, Bill's statement could be taken either way... I didn't think of it as maybe indicating the first ejaculation was w/o orgasm. The confusion comes from the fact that the word "ejaculation" is sometimes used just to mean the physical release of semen, sometimes is used just meaning orgasm, and, usually, meaning both in their natural combination. So here, since we can't read Bill's mind, we can't be absolutely sure which way he meant it! He'll probably come back on to clarify.

Old 01-04-2005, 12:34 PM   #7
(male)

ritualbill HB User

Sorry I should of explained better

I would ejaculate with NO oragsm and then about maybe 5 seconds later I would have another ejaculation WITH an orgasm this time. Thats what I don't get. If it was 2 seperate orgasms then SWEET, but it's not.. it's wierd. Any ideas?
And it's not a precum because it's a mother load both times... it's not like it was a little squirt or something I mean it's a good full sized mess then another right after with the orgasm... Any ideas?

Old 01-04-2005, 01:16 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

That's what I thought, especially since you made such a distinction in your thread title.
Unfortunately I won't be of much help, but maybe if you tell how often this happens, and how long it's been like tha, and is the total volume different compared to when you have just a single ejaculation?
Anyway, I have heard that men can ejaculate w/o orgasm, so it's not like you're totally unique with this, but at least you are lucky enough to have an orgasm eventually.

Old 01-05-2005, 06:25 AM   #9
(male)

sabro77 HB User

I completely understand what you're saying....happens to me from time to time, but almost always when I'm EXTREMELY aroused, and usually it's during foreplay when I'm being stimulated in ways in addition to just stroking the shaft of my penis (i.e. hand, vagina, anus, etc.) One example of when it occurs the most is when my gf stimulates my prostate with a finger/toy. I often ejaculate without orgasm, and usually with a lot of volume like you said. And then shortly thereafter I can ejaculate again, this time with an orgasm, and again with a lot of volume and trajectory. My gf loves it, so I wouldn't worry about it man. She even tries to make me shoot a couple times like that on purpose. Just enjoy it!

Old 01-05-2005, 07:30 AM   #10
(male)

ritualbill HB User

Ah sweet! Ok I don't mind it much I just wanted to make sure it wasn't some kind of wierdo problem I havn't heard of LOL!

Anyway, thanks for the help I feel a little better now.

Closed Thread