It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-05-2005, 06:38 PM   #1
(male)

joshua33ca HB User
Exclamation Lump on m penis

Hello,
I have noticed that i have a small very tiny bump on my penis like the size of a tip of a pin but the strange thing is this is right below my head and on my shaft but its on my vain well more like in the vain it seems im not to sure how to Explain this except that the vain runs from the bottem of my shalf to the top right below the head and well right there were it seems the vain ends there a little tiny bump hard bump i did searches ont he net and i guess they said it could be a zit etc.. or a gorged like a pump in the vain or rupgh sex or masterbateion i not to sure but i would like a few answer if anyone has had this problem or know of it i have no problems with it no pain or disconfort it doesn't effect me in anyway so if you could please reply thank u

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2005, 08:33 AM   #2
(male)

narl HB User
Re: Lump on m penis

It is most probably a cyst, Most men and women for that matter will get a few in their life around the genital area.
However having said that it might be good idea to go and speak to your doctor about it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-06-2005, 02:23 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: Lump on m penis

Are you intact or circumcised? I'm circumcised but still have a lot of my frenulum, the attachment under the glans. There is a vein to one side of it. At abour puberty I developed a small raised structure on each side of the frenulum. The doc didn't seem to know what they were and thought they were herpes but I knew I had them since way before any sexual contact. I think they are atropied glands. Intact guys have glands either side of the frenulum.
Geoff

Closed Thread