It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-07-2005, 09:01 AM   #1
(female)

kmfdmchic HB User
Orgasming too soon

my boyfriend and I have been "making love" for about 5 months now, we both started as virgins, how long does it take for a man to be able to hold the "juice" in longer? he just orgasms too soon and I'm always left without being able to...

thanx

Old 01-07-2005, 09:07 AM   #2

Losing Control HB User
Re: Orgasming too soon

Lol.. I don't really think there's anything you can do. You can't really hold it in to be honest.. although when your b/f is close to climaxing.. you could stop/slow down for a few seconds until he regains his composure so to speak.
Also.. the more you make love generally the more time you'll spend on it.
If you really want to climax yourself.. I'm sure your b/f can make it happen with some oral sex during foreplay.
At least that way you're both getting something out of it.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-07-2005, 09:22 AM   #3
(female)

kmfdmchic HB User

so i just have to wait and be patient then? Is there an estimate of how long before he doesn't orgasm as soon?

Old 01-07-2005, 09:26 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

Yes there is something you can do. Most sexual therapists will tell you to try the "start and stop" method, you can look it up on the web. The woman can train her partner to last longer. I do not want to be too graphics, but basically
the woman is on top and stops every he feels like he is going to have an orgasm. Ofcourse he needs to tell you this. The woman waits for 3-4 minutes and you go again and so on. You will have to do this for some time and it can take many tries. But they say it is very successful. The man "learns" how to hold it by this. I hope it helps!

Old 01-07-2005, 09:29 AM   #5
(female)

kmfdmchic HB User

thanx so much!

Old 01-07-2005, 11:40 AM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

Given time and practice your b/f will learn to better control his urge to ejaculate quickly.

The stop and go technique someone else suggested may help. Another possibility is for you to masturbate him to orgasm as part of your foreplay (or bring him to orgasm orally). Once he ejaculates his urge to ejaculate again will not be as great. Young men are usually capable of "going again" after only a brief period of time. The second orgasm will take longer for him to reach and that should help provide you with more time to be pleasured during intercourse. Also, your b/f wearing a condom for intercourse should cut down on some of the sensation and lessen his need to ejaculate quickly. There are also densisitizing creams available which he can apply to his penis a few minutes before using a condom and which greatly reduce the sensitivity of his penis to stimulation. These can be found in the pharmacy near the condom displays.

To help your situation make sure that he brings you to orgasm before having intercourse...that way you attain pleasureable release whether he is able to last during penetration or not.

Old 01-07-2005, 05:42 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

More frequent sex can help things. That is, if he is having sex only once a week, then he will have a heck of a lot of trouble holding back. If he does it everyday (or masturbates), it should be much easier to hold off. Some guys will masturbate before a date to help. Also, even if he does ejaculate, he should be able to go a second time, where he will be able to last much longer.

Realize, too, that many women cannot orgasm via intercourse alone. They need oral and/or manual stimulation. If you are this type, even if can last 20 minutes, you might never quite get there.

If you are not using condoms, try them, as they reduce sensitivity. Also, there are different positions that seem to be more/less exciting. You might experiement.

What works for some women is for the man to switch between oral and vaginal sex. He engages in intercourse until he is about to reach the point of no return, then he pulls out and engages in oral for a while, then he repeats this cycle until the woman orgasms.

Hope something here helps. Don't blame him too much - holding back an orgasm is not easy!

Old 01-07-2005, 06:57 PM   #8
(female)

kmfdmchic HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNice
Once he ejaculates his urge to ejaculate again will not be as great. Young men are usually capable of "going again" after only a brief period of time.
He takes a long time to get up again anywhere from 2-4 hours...=( so once he ejaculates we don't get to do anything again

Old 01-07-2005, 10:07 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

I don't see how a woman on top asking if your about to ejaculate, and stop ... so he can regain himself?? helps matters? it's hard on a woman too...to do that in the heat of passion!!. (just stop)...if he is as sensitive as she says he is she could just snezz and he probably would ejaculate? once the erge is there it's like trying to stop "Old Faithful" IN YELLOWSTONE NATIONAL PARK!!...when your ready to blow...you blow!!

Useing sensitive creams may not be a good Ideal? if he's pretty huge? and he's num...then that could cause her problems he maybe to rough and him not feeling anything? ouch for her...and thats what sentive creams do they num the penis....I don't like them myself!

Use plenty of lube...try more "longer" forplay...or have him to give you oral first or get you to the brink of orgsam....the looser you feel may take him longer to ejaculate?...the tighter you feel the faster he will ejaculate!....Normally!!

Aroused more?
Try to keep your verbal sounds and body language to your self or down just a bit!...that may help some to...if your turning him on with that... that will also make him ejaculate faster! Useing more lube the whole tube if he needs to? thats what usally takes care of that problem!

Probably the best way?? is have him to masterbate himself or you do it for him (like the other posters have mention)....and then later you two get intimate...even if it's like 2- 4 -6 hours later...planing on sex is not the greatest feeling in the world obviously... it should just come natural....but some times you have to make exceptions!

Last edited by chevyman; 01-07-2005 at 10:27 PM.

Old 01-08-2005, 07:28 AM   #10
(female)

kmfdmchic HB User

Since I'm decently new to sex i'm very tight (so i've been told) and it's hard to hold in moans....plus waiting the couple hours won't work

Old 01-08-2005, 09:10 PM   #11
(male)

Earth&Fire HB User

This is where oral sex can come in. If he enjoys going down on you (which he surely should), this can rectify any "short comings". He can bring you to orgasm, then "have his way with you" which you will, being a woman, probably enjoy. It seems that women enjoy sex more after they orgasm than men do. While you are young, it is possible that he will orgasm more quickly than you will want. If your relationship lasts, the reverse may be true later on.

Closed Thread