It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-09-2005, 12:07 AM   #1
(male)

cky22 HB User
Pre-Mature Ejaculation... Whats Next

Dear User of Healthboards.com,

I'm 19 years old and in a very loving, caring relationship. We enjoy being sexually active but I have a problem of ejaculating way too fast. Sometimes it can be in a matter of a few minutes... or sometimes sooner. My partner is aware of the problem as well... we have a positive attitude towards it and still enjoy ourselves. But now its to the point I just want to last longer and for we can enjoy ourselves that much more. I've researched all over the internet and found techniques.. several which I've tried, but don't always work. Its also a big pain when having to do all these techniques just to last longer. What can I do? I'm stuck and want to fix this problem! I really hope there is something I can do..

Thanks

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2005, 12:27 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(female)

Mecpcpj HB User
Re: Pre-Mature Ejaculation... Whats Next

Have you ever tried buying ManDelay? It's a lubricant that numbs the penis so you don't get as much feeling as you would normally. Therefore, since you're not getting as much feeling, you won't ejaculate as quickly. It's sold in the condom section and it comes in a little box.

Also, do you wear condoms? Condoms can make you last longer because they also take away some of the feeling.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-09-2005, 06:30 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

MrNice HB User

What you are experiencing is not at all unusual for a young man. Basically, experience will let you gain more control and last longer.

In the mean time one thing you could do is masturbate and ejaculate before you have sex. This is something you and your g/f can incorporate into your foreplay where she masturbates you or performs oral sex on you until you reach orgasm. After a brief period a man your age should be able to get a second erection. Since you will have ejaculated only a short while before the urge to reach orgasm will be diminished and you will be able to last much longer while having intercourse.

Old 01-09-2005, 09:22 PM   #4
(male)

YoungLife HB User

i had this problem too, alot of times i couldnt last under 2 min. Couple things worked for me, the ejaculating once or even twice wich worked better for me, couple hrs before you have sex, the problem with that is if you dont plan on it that night and do have sex its not gonna work. Are you doing this at a home where people might be able to hear or catch you? This was the situation with me wich I think caused me to not last long, my mindset was focased on getting it done quicker . So we went out of town to a hotel where I could consentrate better,I found out I lasted 10x longer than usual everytime we went to a hotel, sometimes all night with some breaks. Alot of it I belive is all in the mind

Closed Thread