It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 01-12-2005, 11:54 AM   #1
(female)

ladylove HB User
My boyfriend gives me extreme yeast infections

When I first gave my boyfriend a hand job, I noticed the fluid (pre-***) that secreted from his penis had a very fishy odor. That was the only time I noticed that odor. I thought that may be it was b/c he was uncercumsized. 3 weeks ago I had sex w/ him for the first time w/o a condom and he gave me a very extreme yeast infection that had that same fishy odor. I went to my Doctor's office who then ran some tests and determined that it was just an extreme yeast infection. She prescribed some medication and it was gone. I had unprotected sex w/ him on Monday and now today I have the same problem which is confirming it is from him. What could be causing this problem, or is it possible that he has something b/c I don't want to accuse him of having something and then he goes and gets checked out and has nothing then making me look like the idiot. Please Help!

Last edited by ladylove; 01-12-2005 at 01:10 PM.

Old 01-12-2005, 12:43 PM   #2

kierstyn_04 HB User
Re: My boyfriend gives me yeast infections

Ok want some real advice?? Go back to the dr, tell her what has happened. I went to the dr and they said I had a yeast infection, tehy gave me that diflucan pill and said go home pretty much. About 2 weeks later (after sex again) same thing, I went to the clinic this time because my dr was too busy, I had herpes. I dont want to scare you, trust me I dont, but better to be sure than not ya know. Herpes doesnt have to be the way the books and clinic describe it, mine looks like small tears like a papercut or a small stretch mark which si the same exact symptom as a yeast infection. Its just worth it to get checked.
Also, I think men can have a yeast infection, it's just called something else and its rare. But I do know for a fact that if he has sex with another girl that has a yeast infection adn then has sex with you, he can pass it to you. Good luck girl, let me know how it turns out. Use condoms until you are positive.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 01-12-2005, 12:57 PM   #3

Twins aboard HB User

I know that a man can have a yeast infection and not know it. He needs to go to a doc and get some meds for it as well. When a guy gets a yeast infection it isnt like it is with a girl.

Old 01-12-2005, 01:01 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User

He can get a yeast infection without knowing it just like you can. You need to both get treated for it and use condoms until you are both clear. The fishy odour from him points to a yeast infection too.

Closed Thread