It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-20-2005, 12:05 AM   #1
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User
Hard thrusting!

I do some very hard thrusting after about 10 15 minutes into it with my g/f....and if she hollars like it hurts...almosts crys out! makes verbal sounds ect ect,,, I stop and ask her if its hurting she says "no"? "keep going I love it" (irritating to me) I'm thinking I'm hurting her??duh!!...well that just makes me last longer and my penis don't stay hard and erect like it should? stays hard enough for intercourse but the hard feeling don't seem like its there?....kinda hard to explain??....my back starts to hurt... backs of my legs get charlie hoeses....is this a normal thing? have any body else experince this?...or is it the marthon sex? thats the cause?

Old 02-20-2005, 06:44 AM   #2
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User
Re: Hard thrusting!

Put her on top for a change and let her do the hard riding.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-20-2005, 10:38 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

LOL,Yeah I hear ya.
Well she does the hard riding the first 10 15 min into it....so thats not it? and I don't think I'm worn out ...just yet anyway...lol

I' just don't want to hurt her and she not tell me? that she tells later?...just concerned I guess!
If I stop or slow down thats when my erection and sensetivity goes down? and its still hard but I keep going its still errect enough to give her satisfaction..but really not me! and when I do shoot it don't feel as good after being interrupted!
maybe another way to explain it??... maybe its how a woman feels if she left frustrated?
Thanks for your replys.

Old 02-20-2005, 11:54 AM   #4
(male)

straycat66 HB User

The moaning she is doing is moaning out in pleasure, this is common during sexual intercourse.

Last edited by straycat66; 02-20-2005 at 11:55 AM.

Old 02-20-2005, 10:29 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by straycat66
The moaning she is doing is moaning out in pleasure, this is common during sexual intercourse.
No kidding...lol
Yeah I know! and the toe curling and sheet pulling the clawing..thats when she has her orgsams..
But this sound is like a cry for help sound a hurting sound?...I just feel she is hurting and when she starts out with a loud moan..that just gets to me sometimes I think I do get a litle to rough fast and when she does that I stop..ask her if I'm hurting her...she just says No keep going!!
then it starts to feel different...its me not her that feels different If I stop after thrusting for 10 or so minutes It just kills the pleasure for me?

I start to get charlie horse's cramps in the back of my legs?.....I'm fit and healthy!
don't smoke work out everyday weight is bout right for my hight..ect,,ect

Could it be stress? or something like that??

Old 02-21-2005, 10:49 PM   #6
Senior Veteran

Snails HB UserSnails HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by chevyman
No kidding...lol
Yeah I know! and the toe curling and sheet pulling the clawing..thats when she has her orgsams..
But this sound is like a cry for help sound a hurting sound?...I just feel she is hurting and when she starts out with a loud moan..that just gets to me sometimes I think I do get a litle to rough fast and when she does that I stop..ask her if I'm hurting her...she just says No keep going!!
then it starts to feel different...its me not her that feels different If I stop after thrusting for 10 or so minutes It just kills the pleasure for me?

I start to get charlie horse's cramps in the back of my legs?.....I'm fit and healthy!
don't smoke work out everyday weight is bout right for my hight..ect,,ect

Could it be stress? or something like that??
It sounds to me like she is experiencing g-spot stimulation and orgasms when you are thrusting so hard. I am the same way--I can have g-spot orgasms pretty easily and quickly through intercourse, especially when the angle is right and my partner is thrusting pretty hard. I can certainly understand why it puts a strain on you physically--maybe you could alternate between hard and more gentle, less tiring thrusting. When you start to cramp up and feel too exhausted, you can switch to a slower rhythm and take a break. Also, whenever my partner or I get tired, we flip over because the person who was on the bottom before still has plenty of energy to pleasure both of us. But please don't worry that you're hurting her...instead be happy and proud that you're giving her such intense orgasms! I know that a lot of times a woman's cries of pleasure can sound like pain, but trust me, if she says she likes it, she means it and definitely doesn't want you to stop like she would if you were actually hurting her.

Closed Thread