It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-21-2005, 10:49 PM   #1
Inactive

Letterhead HB User
Nude Beach (Errection)

Its a personal preference whether to go to a nude beach or not. I like going to them once in a while. No offend to anyone intended. My problem is that whenever I go to a nude beach or topless beach, I start getting the errection. Now, I see a lot of guys and all of them are fairly normal and flaccid even on nude beaches. My girlfriend really makes a big issue out of it. She thinks that I get aroused to see those girls (which obviously I do) and that getting aroused via any other girl is not allowed to me. Like she feels offended. She thinks that I am visualising things with other women and thats why I am getting errected. Apart from my girlfriend, this errection in itself is a source of embarrassment at times if girls just pass by and giggle or guys see me and start laughing. What can be done, not to have an errection and stay calm. Its natural but what can I do.

Old 02-22-2005, 03:42 AM   #2
(male)

bozo69 HB User
Re: Nude Beach (Errection)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Letterhead
Its a personal preference whether to go to a nude beach or not. I like going to them once in a while. No offend to anyone intended. My problem is that whenever I go to a nude beach or topless beach, I start getting the errection. Now, I see a lot of guys and all of them are fairly normal and flaccid even on nude beaches. My girlfriend really makes a big issue out of it. She thinks that I get aroused to see those girls (which obviously I do) and that getting aroused via any other girl is not allowed to me. Like she feels offended. She thinks that I am visualising things with other women and thats why I am getting errected. Apart from my girlfriend, this errection in itself is a source of embarrassment at times if girls just pass by and giggle or guys see me and start laughing. What can be done, not to have an errection and stay calm. Its natural but what can I do.
If you feel uncomfortable I just wouldn't go. If you have to go though maybe try masturbating right before you get there that might prevent it, atleast for alittle while.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-23-2005, 01:43 PM   #3
(male)

Hola HB User

hello, I think your problem is perfectly normal, becuase I do it all the time too, lol . The female body is most likely to be seen as a beautiful figure to the eyes of a male, thus an erection is most likely going to accure. It happens to me several times when I go to nude beaches, although I believe some of the ladies see me as a jerk, but if thats the case I just go step into the cold ocean water which takes care of the problem in no time .

Old 02-24-2005, 02:41 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

zak HB User

Well, you could stop looking at the other nude women or just turn over on your stomach until the erection subsides.

If your girlfriend is so upset at your NORMAL reaction why do you guys go to a nude beach in the first place?

Frankly I would tell my gf to deal with it...I'm going to look and I might get hard! Don't feel guilty for being a man, don't be 'whipped'

Closed Thread