It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-27-2005, 05:21 PM   #1

alwysasweetie21 HB User
Question For the guys....why do some men ejaculate so fast????

Ok...I have a question that I am very curious about. I want to know why guys ejaculate really fast sometimes. Is the reason a guy is sometimes considered a one minute man, because he is so turned on by his partner???? I am guessing thats part of it, since if they weren't very attracted to the girl it would take them much longer. But if you guys could just explain this more to me...because my bf tends to not last very long, and I am not sure whether or not to take that as a compliment or what
Thanks!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2005, 05:53 PM   #2

Ryano HB User
Re: For the guys....why do u ejaculate so fast????

Yeah usually its because we are so turned on, or havent had any sexual contact for a long time.. i personally dont go that quick usually about 20 mins or more.
some guys just have really sensitive penis'

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 02-27-2005, 08:23 PM   #3

incapacitated HB User
Re: For the guys....why do some men ejaculate so fast????

There are a lot of variables here. First question is how old your bf is? Sexual performance is one of the few things that improves with age--up to a point, of course. I'm in my mid-40s now and normally go for an hour or more, but when I was in my teens, it could be five or six or eight strokes and whoops!--it was over (for me, anyway). We're just hot-wired when we're young, and a testosterone factory is running 24/7 in our testicles, so our control is--well, not exactly perfect.

Another question is whether you're doing a lot of foreplay. Sometimes--again, especially with young guys--a lot of fondling down there can get us too close to the brink. When my wife and I were dating in our teens, there were a few times in which I got overheated and ejaculated before I was even inside her, and she would wind up with a handful of semen.

And of course there ae guys who are going to be minute-men all their lives. Maybe a sex therapist has some advice for them. I wouldn't pretend to.

What can be done? One is masturbating him to climax (or getting him to do himself) a while before you have sex--that should slow him down some when you're ready for sex. Another is watch the foreplay--I'm not for a second saying don't do it, it's part of the joy of sex, but beware of overdoing it. (Oral is particularly intense for most guys--too intense for a lot of it, including me, to be used as foreplay at all if it goes beyond kissing.) Still another is to have him practice when he's masturbating. (Yes, we all masturbate, even when we're in great relationships.) You can learn control with a technique known as "edging" or "stop-and-go"--taking yourself to a few strokes short of orgasm, then stopping and letting the urgency subside, then starting up again, and so on. The trick is to discipline yourself to hold back. It worked for me back when I might have developed into the fastest gun in the Middle West.

Good luck.

Closed Thread