It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 02-28-2005, 06:00 AM   #1
(male)

Worrier0085 HB User
downstairs problems

ok this is probably going to be almost an essay i got that much to write

ok firstly i sometimes have cloudy urine and a strange smell i cant decribe the smell often its after masturbation...i had a urine sample but it was all normal so... pfff i dunno

also i recently have had a constant lower back ache for about 3 weeks i doubt its my kidneys as the urine sample would show right..... anyway i when i masturbate it doesnt feel abnormal its perfectly normal but this 1 time i got a sharp pain just below my pubes and above the start of my penis i thought it was down to i had been masturbating for some time and the muscles spasmed or something but since then no ejaculation pain until today when i masturbated twice in sucsesion an the second was a strange ache pain all around my back, penis and near my *** holeit soon went away but now my back is ache more intensly, also if i press just above my hip bone it makes me feel a little sick like a hangover sickness but i think there is a stomach virus cos my mum and sister are suffering stomach pains its quite worrying so any input would be much appreciated thanks..

o and i also suffer from a ache in my left leg around my groin, im on a computer course and wondred if its lack of excersise and sitting down to much as i have been for last 3-4 months but my football league has jus started so i shud get alot of excersise soon.

thanks for any replies if there is any

IM 17 if that helps i was looking at prostitus and alot of the symptoms relate to me BUT at 17 seems odd to have it but it seems odd a 17 year old with constant lower back pains...so il take any suggestions if it helps me find the cause

Last edited by Worrier0085; 02-28-2005 at 06:13 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 03-06-2005, 03:56 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

keil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB Userkeil HB User
Re: downstairs problems

well it could be a kidney infection or liver problem or an dnumber of other things!
you need to see the doctor again, even if this means more urine test and a blood test. maybe you should ask the doc about seeing a specialest!
it does sound like some kind of infection,
good luck,
keil

ps- are you in the UK??
i'm in the USA

Closed Thread