It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-09-2005, 11:03 AM   #1
Inactive

BigDaddy2 HB User
uncomfortable about sex

I'm 20 years old and im feeling really uncomfortable about having sex due to me having horrible flaws and spots on my body (back, chest, face). I like to feel comfortable and know that the other person feels comfortable too. Do women acknowledge spots, flaws, etc when having sex and does it make you feel "urgh"? Or do you just ignore the fact they are there? I have a girlfriend who i love to bits and dont get me wrong i want to be able to have sex with her but im worried of what she will think. It makes me feel really bad, i look at myself and think "what would she think if she saw this". Sometimes it looks really bad, especially on my chest. I want her to be able to caress my body and feel good about it, not look at it and think "urgh what am i touching". Im a footballer who has worked up a nice physique, only problem is i have these horrible spots and scars. I keep trying to clear myself up but its not working. I really badly want to have sex with my girlfriend but these things are stopping me from doing it. And i know that she wants it (not badly but everyone wants it now and again), and im scared of losing her because i cant give it her. She says that acne doesnt bother her but it does bother me. I just cant do it for the simple fact i feel ugly. Im just wondering if theres any help and advice for me out there? Or if anyone else has ever felt like this before?

Old 04-09-2005, 02:13 PM   #2
(male)

Ny_Worker HB User
Re: uncomfortable about sex

I hear ya. Self confidence is a issue for me too.

I guess you just gotta overcome it and do it. IF she loves you and you love her, then it probably won't matter to her much.

And if she does get "grossed" out and decides to leave you because of it, then you gotta look at it this way...its her loss and you are better off without a girl who leaves you cuz of the nature of your body.

Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread