It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Reply Reply
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2005, 12:36 AM   #1
(male)

bob ad HB User
Male growing female breasts

Starting about the 9 to 10 months ago I ended up with a hormone imbalance which at age sixty two sent me into what has been described as second puberty. I am not really over weight (175 pounds 5'10" tall) but I began by getting breast buds which over about 4 months progressed into fairly sizeable breasts for a male. The sensitivity that I encountered was definitely an eye opener as far as what a female feels but now I am still concerned as to how large they may end up. Over this time I have come to accept them as a part of me now and I must admit that I do enjoy their feel. So far I am not really too self concios about them. I live alone so enjoying their feel tends to allow me to imagine female company even when alone. What actually determines their utimate size and is there anything that I should be doing now with these new attributes? Is there something like an instruction guide for the care and feeding of male breasts?

Old 04-28-2005, 05:42 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: Male growing female breasts

I am a 40-C myself. I have had breasts since puberty & they continue to grow. They are very sexually sensitive. I am married & have children, sons.

The growth is caused by estrogen E2. When the testosterone decreases by age or other means the Testosterone/Estrogen E2 ratio is out of balance. Many medications will cause the breast growth and hormone imbalance for men & women.

I was born with extra female chromosomes in my upper body, 47-xxy.

If the balance is not soon restored the boobs will be permanant. They can grow to about the average of the females in the family, sisters, mother.....

So far nothing will reverse the growth of actual mammary glands.

If the testosterone is increased back to the upper half of the "normal" range, you will feel much better & have more sex drive.

An over the counter product by internet called "Indolplex DIMM" will reduce the E2. But you can reduce it too much. The E2 should be in the lower half of the "normal" range for males.

Saliva tests on the internet are available for about $35 each or blood tests at a doctors office.

To increase the testosterone you need a prescription for a compounded testosterone gel or cream available on the internet compounding pharmacies.

Many women like to play with a guys nipples while making love. Many do not.
My wife does, & I am very glad of it.

Good luck

Last edited by JinL; 04-28-2005 at 05:43 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Reply Reply