It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-17-2005, 08:56 PM   #1

super22 HB User
Weak pee pressure after sex or masturbation

after I have sex or masturbation its kinda hard to pee, not that it doesnt go out but the pressure is so weak, is this normal?

Old 05-18-2005, 07:06 AM   #2
(female)

jadontusmommy HB User
Re: Weak pee pressure after sex or masturbation

That is perfectly normal. My husband does the same thing & me being A female, I also do the same thing. Every man I have been with that goes pee after orgasm does it also. I am am not sure why, but I know that it is normal.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-27-2005, 09:45 PM   #3
(male)

littlegeneral HB User
Lightbulb Re: Weak pee pressure after sex or masturbation

jadontusmommy,
It may be normal and it may not. It could be the start of a prostrate infection. Are you experiencing any other symptoms or difficulties? If so, you may want to consult a urologist.

Littlegeneral

Old 05-28-2005, 12:01 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

I 've had the same condition.

I think it has to do with spasms/contractions ( sphincter muscle maybe ), that begin with ejaculation.

I think at some point the contractions are involuntary, but they taper off after orgasm...

I have to concentrate sometimes to let the contractions relax, so that I can pee...

The longer you wait after orgasm to pee, the easier time of it you should have...

As someone else has stated though, if it continues to be a problem for you, consult with a doctor about it !

Old 06-07-2005, 10:52 AM   #5
(male)

carnack05 HB User

i think its just urine struggling its way through the urethra as a result of left over semen clogging.

Old 06-14-2005, 01:34 PM   #6

skadoo101 HB User

Probably normal... if you try to urinate very soon after ejaculation, everything in your urinary tract is still recovery from the ejaculation so is still tense.

Remember also that there is a "valve" that closes during ejaculation to prevent the semen from going into the bladder. Chances are, your valve just hasn't relaxed by the time you attempt to pee. Like someone else said, just try waiting longer after ejaculation before you pee (if you can.)

Note that for some guys, the "valve" closes whenever the are erect, thus making it difficult to pee until they lose the erection.

Old 06-14-2005, 02:29 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi
I think its just normal not to have a strong flow after you had an orgsam, I can't **** with an erection I have to let it die down to ****...semi's I can **** but right after intercourse if I have to it's slow so its pretty much normal.....I have to wait to **** because it does come out slow...my inner thighs start to quiver or shake...I don't know what it is why? maybe to long of duration??..I always just lay there and rest a little bit before I try to go do anything.

Closed Thread