It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 05-30-2005, 04:05 PM   #1
(male)

Rosaceadude1 HB User
penis enlargment At GNC?

I just got a gnc flier in the mail today. GNC is now selling penis enlargment pills. They are selling the magna rx. GNC is a trusted bussiness known nationwide. They would'nt sell something does'nt work. anyone goin to try it?

Old 05-30-2005, 05:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Lance2 HB UserLance2 HB UserLance2 HB User
Re: penis enlargment At GNC?

Is money and profit involved? If so, YES they would...and NO I'm not.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 05-31-2005, 10:09 AM   #3
(male)

nonstop HB User

There is no such thing as a Penis Enlargement pill. Don't waste your money. I wish I had a nickle for every fake pill sold. I could retire today and probably be filthy rich as these companies which promote this garbage have become.
Enjoy what god gave you and keep yourself in the best healthiest shape you can and you should be fine. If problems occur DISCUSS THEM WITH YOUR DOCTOR!!!

Old 05-31-2005, 11:07 PM   #4
(male)

RichardSF HB User

Penis enlargement pills are fake fake fake. GNC is doing men a dis-service by selling these bogus pills. And why is it that our penises have to be bigger than they really are? BTW, average length when erect is 5.5" - 6".

Old 06-01-2005, 06:27 AM   #5
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

[QUOTE=And why is it that our penises have to be bigger than they really are? BTW, average length when erect is 5.5" - 6".[/QUOTE]

Uh, because mine is 4.5 inches!

Old 06-01-2005, 09:44 AM   #6
(male)

Rosaceadude1 HB User

GNC cant run and hide from scams like webmasters in cyber space can. Why would they risk heavy fines on selling a scam?

Old 06-01-2005, 09:56 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosaceadude1
GNC cant run and hide from scams like webmasters in cyber space can. Why would they risk heavy fines on selling a scam?
Are they actually selling them yet? I'm curious to stop at a GNC to check!

Would I buy some? I might. If they offered them real cheap, and if they worked, then they might hook me. And I'm sure they would later raise the price. But if they start off with a pretty steep price tag, that would be a red flag!

Old 06-01-2005, 10:12 AM   #8
(male)

Rosaceadude1 HB User

I dont know if they are selling them now. If they are they are probably behind a glass case becuase you have to be 18 or older to buy them. Then of course you would have to ask for them. I just so it in one of there fliers I got in the mail. No they are not selling them cheap. 45 bucks on sale.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:00 PM   #9
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User

Basically, I'm echoing everyone else here. Penis enlargement pills do not work - period. Here's what they will do: The herbs in these pills relax smooth muscle. Blood vessels are smooth muscle and relaxation of them will increase blood flow. Erections are the relaxation of smooth muscles and allowing more blood to flow into the penis, making it erect. These herbs will cause some smooth muscle relaxation in the penis and allow a little more blood to fill. This will give you what can best be described as the start of an erection. Still flaccid, but starting to get larger. When you look at yourself in the mirror, your penis looks bigger - because it is. But it is larger because it's semi-erect. When you're erect, you'll be the same size. As time goes on, your body accomodates for the herbs and they will soon no longer cause the smooth muscle relaxation. The hype is that by increasing blood flow, it stretches the tissue making the penis larger resulting in permanent gains. The hype is a couple of truths (increase in blood flow and larger) to get you into believing them, followed by the big lie - you will have gains and the gains are permanent. There has been one company so far that has been sued for false advertisment over these claims. Others are sure to follow. At least one company has changed their claims and no longer say that their product will increase the size of your penis, but rather they promote their product as assisting with firmer erections. All the penis enlargement products and techniques profess the same thing - increasing blood flow to the penis causes it to become larger. If that were true, then every time I you got an erection, your penis would increase in size. By the time you reached 20 you have a three foot long penis. Bottom line - NONE of the products work to make your penis larger.

As for GNC, how many weight loss products do they sell? How many work as advertised? Anti-anxiety herbs, anti-aging herbs, shoot - they sell herbs for every type of ailment and condition you can imagine. GNC sells herbal products sold as food suppliments. NONE have received scientific verification of effectiveness. GNC is in the business of making money - period. They are a large corporation with stores in every city. Reputable is another story.

Old 06-01-2005, 01:10 PM   #10
(male)

Rosaceadude1 HB User

There are product however that are clinically proven to change the size of your penis. They are called steroids. They make your penis smaller. If it is possable to make your penis smaller through taking in pills why not penis enlargment?

Old 06-01-2005, 05:27 PM   #11
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User

Actually, steroids (testosterone) in a high dose, will make your testicles smaller, not your penis. Almost half of testosterone is converted into estrogen. People taking testosterone supplimentation without taking an estrogen blocker will experience high levels of estrogen. This increased level cause the testicles to shrink because he body senses that it doesn't need them. If the testosterone supplimentation is discontinued (assuming no permanent damage from their abuse has occurred), the testicles will return to normal. Sorry, but no pill is going to make your penis larger than it already is.

Old 06-02-2005, 03:28 PM   #12
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

GNC,
is a great store, they won't be carrying it for long..so if your going try it you better get you some soon...because the pills don't work to make you bigger! and GNC will not tolerate that false advertisment.
if you look at them pics they have the camera angles are the reasons it looks like it works...its all just a bunch of hype don't waist your hard earn $$$

Old 06-02-2005, 04:56 PM   #13
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

They even have pics too???!!! What's GNC coming to?

As for other comments I've read regarding weight loss pills. I guess combined with exercise and proper diet, the pills could be seen as having worked!

But with the enlargment pills, I would be very surprised to actually see them for sale!

Old 06-06-2005, 01:53 AM   #14
(male)

ahealthyman HB User

Herbal penis enlargement pills? umm only way it's going to get bigger if it gets swollen... Apart from that, nothing is going to make it LARGER. However, if you're wondering if herbal pills make you last longer or make your penis get up like when you were in your 20's, yes .. they will work.

Larger.. No no no.will never work!!!. but if you don't believe it.. then go try it out and see for yourself . Come back and tell us if it works Testimonials are the best way for people to find out. Don't believe what they say, believe what other USERS say ..

Old 06-06-2005, 03:35 AM   #15
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

GNG reputable ? Large and modern yes, immaculately reputable, no.

They have always sold legitimate items ( vitamins, herbals, nutrition, i.e. protein/carbohydrate supplements, nutrition/energy bars/drinks, ginseng drinks, creatine, papaya juice, etc. These items are often sold in their basic forms with no outlandish claims )

and then 'fringe' items ( like 'special cutting edge scientific breakthrough metabolizers and volumizers', )...

Have you ever read the pitches on some of the 'body building' supplements in there? They BS people so bad.

Have you ever had one of their sales clerks give you an unsolicited pitch on any of those supplements? It's happened to me, and I could barely stand it.

However, I do think penis enlargement may be possible; practicality is another issue:

There is a guy named Fakir Musafar, who is a 'modern primitive', a guru who studies body modifications and manipulations ( well beyond tattooing and piercing ) cross-culturally.

He has spoken of a culture where certain members practice what they call suka training...it involves lengthening of the penis through manipulation ( manual and otherwise, such as hanging weights from the penis ).

The weights can increase the flaccid length to a great degree, but once they get to a certain flaccid length, they are not able to get erect...

This "suka" training is what leads me to think that jelquing may in fact work:
if weights can stretch the penis, then jelquing may in fact stretch the blood vessels...however, jelquing is much less frequent ( and probably less intense ) than constantly wearing weights.

Therefore, significant/ 'permanent' effects of jelquing probably take years of time consuming sessions, discipline and concentration...what else have you got to do?

Last edited by ethera; 06-06-2005 at 04:39 AM.

Closed Thread