It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-03-2005, 03:18 PM   #1

NYC FlNEST HB User
Small Testicles??

I donít know why my testicles are so small? Ever since I was little I thought my package was small. I am 3~4 inches soft and 6 inches erect. I also have good sexual relationship with a very attractive woman. Since I have small balls I have very small budge what ever I am wearing. So whenever I am around the public Iím at a nerveous state. (most of times) because Iím afraid that someone might think I have a small package and sometimes feel like the whole world is watch my budge.

Anyways my question is: Is it possible that nervousness can be a effect of lower testosterone causing my balls to be a smaller size. My testicles are size of very small walnut. About 3/4 wide but 90% in a very weak form. The reason I believe itís my nervousness because my body is always hot seems to get very weak and saggy when Iím out. Whenever I am with my girl in private my testicle seem to be firm and bigger because Iím so relaxed with her.

Old 06-03-2005, 09:48 PM   #2

seekingnormal05 HB User
Re: Small Testicles??

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC FlNEST
I donít know why my testicles are so small? Ever since I was little I thought my package was small. I am 3~4 inches soft and 6 inches erect. I also have good sexual relationship with a very attractive woman. Since I have small balls I have very small budge what ever I am wearing. So whenever I am around the public Iím at a nerveous state. (most of times) because Iím afraid that someone might think I have a small package and sometimes feel like the whole world is watch my budge.

Anyways my question is: Is it possible that nervousness can be a effect of lower testosterone causing my balls to be a smaller size. My testicles are size of very small walnut. About 3/4 wide but 90% in a very weak form. The reason I believe itís my nervousness because my body is always hot seems to get very weak and saggy when Iím out. Whenever I am with my girl in private my testicle seem to be firm and bigger because Iím so relaxed with her.
As I'm sure you know, you are penis-wise dead on average. Regarding
the testicles, don't know why they are small. I do know that, as a
woman, small is my preference. Don't know why about that either but it honestly is.
So, while I know you will still worry about it, you can also wonder which
one of us in the crowd may be smacking our lips in wonder.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-04-2005, 03:48 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Ask your doctor to let you try HCG for a month & see if they grow. It is a hormone that can cause testicle growth as well as produce more testosterone. It is by thigh injection wilth about 125 units every other day.

Last edited by JinL; 06-04-2005 at 03:49 AM.

Old 06-04-2005, 05:25 AM   #4

NYC FlNEST HB User

Is that expensive....i would imagine it will cost a fortune. dont have insurance anyone have info?

Old 06-04-2005, 09:00 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by NYC FlNEST
I donít know why my testicles are so small?
Since the average penis is 5" (not 6" like people say) you are well above 90% of the male population. And walnut sized testicles that are firm are within the normal range as well. Time to stop worrying since you are above average and if your equipment is working, just have fun.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:10 AM   #6
(male)

sweet_stang HB User

I noticed that one of my testicles is smaller than the other.... how would i explain that to the girl I fall in love with?

Last edited by sweet_stang; 06-28-2006 at 11:10 AM.

Old 06-28-2006, 11:37 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User

Testicles vary in size. My BF now has small testicles (like NYC described...smaller than walnuts). It doesn't bother me, in fact, it is refreshing not have extra saggy, flapping testes against me. I will admit, at first it seemed weird...I know this sounds bad but he is half Chinese and I kinda assumed that was the reason . SORRY if that sounds stereotypical. And think as you get older, gravity won't affect you as much....yippy for you and her!
Bella

Old 06-28-2006, 12:27 PM   #8
(male)

sweet_stang HB User

so how should i tell her? thanks for the advice!!

Old 06-28-2006, 12:29 PM   #9
Senior Veteran
(female)

desertdweller HB User

Women don't care about testicles, you don't need to say anything.

Old 06-28-2006, 12:40 PM   #10
(male)

sweet_stang HB User

so just go w/ the flow and let her find out for herself? thanks for the advice... i have been thinking about this a lot

Old 06-28-2006, 01:22 PM   #11
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User

I agree with desertdweller. We really don't care about testicle size. Actually women's breasts are usually 2 different sizes too. It seems completely normal. If there is a significant difference maybe you should see a doctor, it could be hernia or something. Unless that is the case, don't worry, we all have insecurities about our bodies, which we tend to magnify in our own heads.
Bella

Old 06-28-2006, 05:10 PM   #12
(male)

sweet_stang HB User

ok... i mean there is a difference but i don't think i have a herenia so i think its fine... i mean.... so what should i say to the girl?

Old 06-28-2006, 06:46 PM   #13
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User

You really don't need to say anything. But if you are to the point of having sex, you should be able to tell her how you feel about your testicles. I truly doubt she will care. Maybe telling her before you have sex could relieve some of the tension for you. I know this is slightly different but I had a boyfriend that wouldn't take his shirt off and finally when we were getting closer to being intimate...he said he had something to show me. He took off his shirt and showed me his rib caged was fused together (birth defect) and it protruded. It seemed different at first but I still found him attractive and in NO way impeded on a great sex life. I know showing me was hard for him. But actually I felt good he felt so comfortable revealing something to me he has been ashamed of for years.
Bella

Old 06-28-2006, 07:26 PM   #14
(male)

sweet_stang HB User

I don't think I am yet but thanks for the advice..... its really helped me out

Old 06-29-2006, 04:40 AM   #15
Senior Veteran
(female)

tattoogirl HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet_stang
I don't think I am yet but thanks for the advice..... its really helped me out
sweet_stang
My pleasure, happy to help. Good luck!
Bella

Last edited by tattoogirl; 06-29-2006 at 04:40 AM.

Closed Thread