It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-05-2005, 11:08 AM   #1
(male)

notyetnever HB User
white "discharge" next day after masturbating

Here's my problem. The day after I masturbate I always have some white cream-like substance on the inside opening of my penis, usually 3 or 4 pieces about the size of a pen tip. It ONLY happens after I ejaculate, usually the next day, and it makes me feel like i have to urinate even if I don't. It doesn't just look like dried semen either. And it doesn't hurt when I ejaculate or urinate. About 4 years ago I was pretty positive I had chlamydia, have been tested and taken the antibiotics, but it's always negative. I've complained about it so much that my doctor just kind of pushes me away now. I haven't had any discharges appear for the past 4 years, however this white stuff is still there and it usually doesn't go away unless I drink a few glasses of water in the morning.
Also, if I don't drink a lot of water during the day my urine becomes cloudy and I was wondering if the two of them are connected somehow. I jsut want to know what it is.

Old 06-05-2005, 12:59 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

orion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB Userorion HB User
Re: white "discharge" next day after masturbating

Quote:
Originally Posted by notyetnever
Here's my problem. The day after I masturbate I always have some white cream-like substance on the inside opening of my penis, usually 3 or 4 pieces about the size of a pen tip. It ONLY happens after I ejaculate, usually the next day, and it makes me feel like i have to urinate even if I don't. It doesn't just look like dried semen either. And it doesn't hurt when I ejaculate or urinate. About 4 years ago I was pretty positive I had chlamydia, have been tested and taken the antibiotics, but it's always negative. I've complained about it so much that my doctor just kind of pushes me away now. I haven't had any discharges appear for the past 4 years, however this white stuff is still there and it usually doesn't go away unless I drink a few glasses of water in the morning.
Also, if I don't drink a lot of water during the day my urine becomes cloudy and I was wondering if the two of them are connected somehow. I jsut want to know what it is.
I've had cloudy urine and I assumed that was just semen spilling out of the prostate into the urine stream. Normally it happens in the morning, so I assume having erections at night stimulate semen to leak into the urethra.

The extra bits of white just sound like ejaculate that leaks out sometimes especially at night so u see it in the morning. If it doesnt burn when you urinate I'd say you are ok.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-05-2005, 01:22 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

I've had the same condition:

If I masturbate, then afterward ( after ejaculation ), there will be a very slight-but-noticeable discharge ( clear or white ) as you describe, for at least a few days after.

I can feel the ever so slight oozing sometimes when I'm out and about, up walking around. Sometimes I can feel just the tip of my penis caked, stuck to my underwear from it.

I think it has somewhat of a chlorine/semen smell too, by the reactions I've gotten from people...

It leaves spots in the underwear, and when I urinate, it'll be cloudy and/or there'll be a couple of slight 'wads' in the bowl with the urine...

( I've always thought of it as 'aftershock' ejaculate, however bizarre )

Maybe it's from taking too much time to complete the act

( i.e. remaining in a suspended state, instead of ejaculating when 'ready' ).

I've learned that spending too much time very near the point of climax/ejaculation, causes very blue balls : over such delay before ejaculation, a lot of semen builds up in the vas deferens, ( or is it seminal vesicle? ), i.e. those tubes from the balls to the urethra where semen builds up. (It's actually those that cause the pain in the ball sack, not the balls themselves). I've had nocturnal emissions following recent masturbation, because of blue balls ( I'm guessing ).

Maybe it's from being too rough on the equipment ( which could cause a urinary tract infection ). Maybe it's just precum from thinking about sex.

The only thing I know to do about it is to drink plenty of water ( to keep things smooth and clear ), and try to take it easy...

Last edited by ethera; 06-05-2005 at 01:47 PM.

Old 06-07-2005, 10:46 AM   #4
(male)

carnack05 HB User

From what i understand, the discharge that comes out like a day later when urinating is perfectly normal. Ive been masturbating since the age 12 and have always been in perfect health. I get that discharge when i urinate if ive been masturbating or having sex. I think its perfectly normal. Im no doctor but i am a male. If u need a good opinion talk to your doctor. I can't stress that enough! talk to your doctor.

Old 06-07-2005, 10:48 AM   #5
(male)

carnack05 HB User

I guess basically its just 'left over' semen.

Old 06-07-2005, 03:34 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

carnack05 I think you're right. I think it is 'left over' semen.

I think increased sexual activity ( all other things constant or increased as well, such as food consumption ) leads to increased sperm/semen production.

I don't really feel concerned about it from a health perspective, I'm just a bit concerned about feeling 'presentable', and in a proper mindset, if I'm walking around and might be smelling like semen...I've gotten looks and comments from people...it's like they know...

Maybe my semen has a stronger smell than other peoples', and that's just the price I pay if I masturbate...

Even if I have a nocturnal emission, I feel like I probably smell like it afterward, even after bathing, but then when I am out and about, I don't feel as uncomfortable about it, because I know it wasn't from willful self-indulgence.

Last edited by ethera; 06-07-2005 at 03:41 PM.

Old 06-07-2005, 08:26 PM   #7
(male)

carnack05 HB User

About the odor i wouldnt worry about it too much. I dont think anyone is going to notice. We all have our own unique scent that others cant notice. It is very faint and if it smells at all only u can smell it. My advise is to find time to take a dump and when u urinate watch what comes out and just wipe your manhood right away when your done 'dripping'.

Closed Thread