It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-08-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
(female)

ibtara86 HB User
Question Anal stimulation.. ?

Alright. My long term boyfriend and I have a very healthly active sex life. We are open to almost anything as long as it envolves only us two. But to get to the point, the other day I was giving him oral (which we both enjoy alot) I ran my fingers along his anus(I guess thats the word). And he seemed to love it.

So I continued to touch/rub, around the opening. But never going inside. I think he would probally like it if I did go inside.. Just curious if this is safe? Am I going to get poo on my fingers? lol Do alot of men like this? I guess I need more info before going any further.

Thanks!

Old 06-08-2005, 01:11 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User
Re: Anal stimulation.. ?

It is funny that you mention that. My GF was doing exactly the same thing you mentioned, gently rubbing that area while performing oral and I almost instantly lost errection. She tried has tried it about 2-3 times and the same thing happened to me before. I suspect it is because I am 100% straight, but not sure why, it simply just happens and my body instantly sends a signal to loose errection when stimulated near or in that area. So a couple of weeks we talked about it and she said that she read about it in "cosmo" many years ago that some men might like that LOL. Either way she said that her ex-b/f loved it. But as it turns out her ex-bf now has a b/f on his own, so that kinda figures. Either way, I am not saying that this is always so or that it is a fact. Either way, for me personally it is a total turnoff. My mind says that the more area that feels nice the better, but my body just says no.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-08-2005, 03:50 PM   #3
(female)

CherryroseQT HB User

I think before you put your fingers in you might want to ask. Plus you would probably want to lube your finger(s) so you don't hurt him. Liking anal stimulation doesn't mean your any less straight or more gay. Many females LOVE anal stimulation and it's not because they are lezbians I don't think it has anything to do with how you identify your sexuality, straight, bi, gay or otherwise. Some gay men don't like anal stimulation at all and MANY straight men LOVE anal stimulation.

Some men do REALLY enjoy penetration. Other men ONLY wish to be touched externally. And some men... don't like it at all! It's "safe" if you don't use a lot of force and wash your hands. Yes you are running the risk of getting "poo" on your finger. AND you should keep that area clean if your playing with it. It can be a sexy spot... but it's still your anus and bacteria still surrounds the area. (I would recommend only after showers, or using a baby wipe to clean the area.) Wash your hands with soap when you have finished. Also, SHORT NAILS, you would not want to insert a fingernail (sharp or long) into the anus. You don't want to cut. Also, I would only start with one finger.

Old 06-09-2005, 06:20 AM   #4
Inactive
(male)

Ranger185 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibtara86
Alright. My long term boyfriend and I have a very healthly active sex life. We are open to almost anything as long as it envolves only us two. But to get to the point, the other day I was giving him oral (which we both enjoy alot) I ran my fingers along his anus(I guess thats the word). And he seemed to love it.

So I continued to touch/rub, around the opening. But never going inside. I think he would probally like it if I did go inside.. Just curious if this is safe? Am I going to get poo on my fingers? lol Do alot of men like this? I guess I need more info before going any further.

Thanks!
I don't think it means your straight or gay if you like to be stimulated in that way. If you don't want to talk to him about it, proceed with caution. Just as you sensed he liked it because of his reaction to your rubbin their, start to penetrate slowly make sure he wants you to go any further you should be able to tell by his reaction.
As far as the baby wipe and all that jazz talk about putting a kabash to excitment I could not imagine saying ok stop lets wipe that little bottom before we continue. The fact is you would probebly not get anything on your finger it only has excriment in that area right before bowel movement. Check it for yourself insert your finger in your anus and see how you like it, or if you get anything on ya.

Rangerrrrrrrrrrrr

Old 06-09-2005, 09:44 AM   #5
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

Well thanks for the replies.. He is not gay. lol We are just very open to new things. I can talk to him about it, I just wanted some input before I did. He has did this to me and I loved it. I will take all of your advice in to consideration! Thanks so much!

Old 06-09-2005, 11:37 AM   #6
Inactive
(male)

Ranger185 HB User

Actually instead of talking about it just proceed slowly untill he says no, he might think like some other posters that it is gay even though he likes it. If you ask him he might say oh hell know when actually he wants you too. Just a thought two thumbs up for you for being so accomadating he is a lucky guy.

Rangerrrrrrrrr

Old 06-09-2005, 12:02 PM   #7
(female)

ibtara86 HB User

Nah, if he likes it he wouldnt lie. I think I will take your advice though.. just try it a little and see what happens. :-) As for me being so accomadating, I would do just about anything to make him feel GREAT!

Closed Thread