It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 06-24-2005, 10:50 PM   #1
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Pain in Left testicle & Left leg cramps!

I am experiencing sharp pains in my left testicle which I have had before but just random occurrences which went away after a while. However, today the pain returned and remained all day and I'm still feeling the pain. I have scheduled a doctors appointment for tomorrow. A girl I didn't really know gave me oral sex about 2 months ago and I'm becoming paranoid that I may have contracted an STD.

A few days to a week after that I received this same pain however it went away quickly. Today it's back and isn't going away. I am also hoping that it isn't a vericocele because I am in my 20's now with no kids however I definately want to have kids in the future and don't want to be infertile!! I am very worried right now.

When I was a child I had a habit of always fiddling/playing with my testicles and I'm even hoping that isn't what has contributed to this awful pain now. I also recently did some heavy lifing so I'm hoping that it isn't a hernia related pain or anything. I have no idea what it could be as it could be any of the mentioned possibilities.

I haven't been to the doctor or clinic since receiving that oral sex. Tomorrow will be my first time at the doctor for genital related inquiries since back when I was circumsized. Also, the fact that this is also causing numerous cramps all through my left leg is scaring me. I hope nothing has rotated, overlapped ect. I am very paranoid right now and concerned about this. If these symptoms are associated with any STD's any of you are aware of please let me know. And if this is leading to me being infertile I will be devastated!!! If you need any more information regarding my issue please reply and I will follow up. I have my appointment tomorrow morning and I will return and definately follow up. Please share any information/comments/thoughts.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 06-25-2005, 09:04 AM   #2
(male)

Dude17 HB User
Re: Pain in Left testicle & Left leg cramps!

I just came back from the doctor. I was examined by him and he noticed no lumps on my left testicle. He also examined my leg where the cramps are occurring. He then felt the top of the left testicle where the sperm cords are (I believe that's what he referred to them as). Noticed nothing significant however, I felt some pain while he was doing this. I questioned whether I had an STD and let him know I use condoms, but have unprotected oral sex done on me. I then questioned the possibility of infertility and said I have nothing to worry about in that regard, as I have another testicle and it's fine. He then gave me a prescription for DOXYCYCLINE HYCLATE (20) (VIBRA-TABS).

I also had to go and do a urine test and urinate into a cup, which I had never done before. I should be going back in 10 days and this medication will be done by then (20 tablets, twice daily). I believe it's an antibiotic but I have been attempting to find out more about it and I noticed it is used to treat gonorrhea and chlamydia as well so I'm guessing he prescribed it as a precautionary measure only. He examined my abdomen as well and said there is no sign of a hernia. He also lightly punched my lower back and asked if it hurt. It hurt a little on the left side and he said it may be a kidney stone I believe. Then I went to do the urine sample.

Does anybody have any information or comments for me? Please??

Old 06-26-2005, 11:07 AM   #3
(male)

Dude17 HB User

Anyone??????

Old 07-25-2005, 06:32 AM   #4
(male)

sobelizard HB User

what ended up happening?

Closed Thread