It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-04-2005, 08:34 AM   #1
(female)

cavv HB User
Hello everyone please respond

Hi i'm new to the board would like to introduce myself to everyone

I have a question I am really bothered by this this guy who I really like I was hanging out with him and messing around but I noticed he has these little bumps like a pimple on his penis... I got so scared I jumped up!!! I didn't have sex with him! I am so nervous like if he has something? and touched himself and then touched me can I catch it? Or what else can those things be on him?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2005, 09:52 AM   #2
Inactive
(female)

princess72 HB User
Re: Hello everyone please respond

BE VERY CAREFUL..........i dont know exactly what the one's you saw look like....but i saw the same thing! These were flesh color and around the base of the penis! These were warts, that was an STD!

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-04-2005, 10:54 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(female)

kitkat77 HB User

If the bumps were on the corona then it could be pearly penis papules, which are harmless.

If the bumps were like little tiny white pimples along the shaft, they are sebaceous glands which are normal as well.

If these bumps are flesh toned and look like little cauliflowers, it's warts. CATCHY!

If the bumps were like little pimples in areas where hair grows out of, it is more than likely blocked follicles or ingrown hairs. Harmless.

Old 07-04-2005, 12:59 PM   #4
(female)

cavv HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitkat77
If the bumps were on the corona then it could be pearly penis papules, which are harmless.

If the bumps were like little tiny white pimples along the shaft, they are sebaceous glands which are normal as well.

If these bumps are flesh toned and look like little cauliflowers, it's warts. CATCHY!

If the bumps were like little pimples in areas where hair grows out of, it is more than likely blocked follicles or ingrown hairs. Harmless.

o ok thanks I didn't actually see it though lol I felt it felt like a pimple it was on the middle of the penis

Last edited by cavv; 07-04-2005 at 12:59 PM.

Old 07-06-2005, 10:45 AM   #5
Inactive
(female)

Reace HB User

Instead of guessing why not just ask him what they are? If you are comfortable to be in this area with this person, you should have no problem asking. Once he answers, ask any quaestions you may have until you are sure that he is all clear of any STD's. If it were me, I would ask him if we could go get checked out to be sure.

Old 07-06-2005, 04:50 PM   #6
(female)

cavv HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reace
Instead of guessing why not just ask him what they are? If you are comfortable to be in this area with this person, you should have no problem asking. Once he answers, ask any quaestions you may have until you are sure that he is all clear of any STD's. If it were me, I would ask him if we could go get checked out to be sure.

that is what I am going to do have him get tested

Closed Thread