It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-06-2005, 03:21 PM   #1

DRay HB User
one for the guys..from a girl..

question for the guys. i know each guy is different just like each girl is different to how they liked to be teased and touched. my bf is very different from the people i have been with in the past. the guys i have been with before were all pretty sensitive as far as oral sex and what not and they liked to be teased my bf now is the oppisite. it bothers him that i like to tease and go slow. for the longest time i thought i was doing something wrong but i think he just has no sensitivity there is that possible? if so is there anyway to change that?? when he is alone he can get himself off in like 3 minutes flat, but it takes me a long while and i'm the only girl that has actaully got him to finish outside of sex. i just wish sometimes he was alittle bit more fun instead of getting right into it.. as far as oral sex goes.. any ideas??TY

Old 07-06-2005, 03:54 PM   #2
(male)

Praktisk HB User
Anyway, Im sure it's just hes shy or maybe he feels inferior, I went thru a stage of this when I was 18, I was horny as anything on my own, but when I was with my girl, who I found really attractive, it was as if I lost my mojo altogether.

After a few weeks I got thru it, started taking herbal remedies. Ginseng to be precise, although I swaer to his day it was all in my head and that the Ginseng didnt make a blind bit of difference, I just convinced my anxiety that it was curing it.

Also, I dont know if you talk openly to him about what it was like with the other guys youve been intimate with, but if you do, that will undoubtedly put him off, so try avoid it. But DO compliment him on how he looks physically, tell him hes sexy and things like that ... ego boost works wonders for a mans sex drive.

HTH

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-06-2005 at 07:53 PM. Reason: reference to deleted post removed

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-06-2005, 11:43 PM   #3
Veteran

Darkfur HB User
Re: one for the guys..from a girl..

I also find oral sex to be a disappointment. I want to feel pleasure, but I just can't.

Please don't be hard on your mate for what is not his fault. Understand why he wants to get to the "good stuff" sooner. Maybe if he cut back on masturbating and saved himself more for you, he might get a little more out of the experience. Wish you both the best.

Last edited by Darkfur; 07-06-2005 at 11:58 PM.

Old 07-07-2005, 03:03 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User

Some guys can not get off on oral sex. They enjoy it, but prefer the real thing.

Old 07-08-2005, 10:57 AM   #5
(male)

beorx18 HB User

I also have a hard time with oral sex... it feels good, and i really want to be able to "finish" when she is doing it, but it takes alot to get me close and by then, her jaw is starting to feel sore (she is very petite, with a small mouth). I think it is mostly in my mind as well. Best of luck

Old 07-09-2005, 04:26 PM   #6
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

While some guys can reach orgasm via oral quite easily and prefer it to vaginal sex, some guys have trouble with oral, and it is not due to any hang ups or because it doesn't feel good. He should still be open to going slow and being teased, if for no other reason than that it makes you happy. If he is too selfish to slow down and make sex fun for you, too, then you may wish to reconsider your relationship with him.

And, too, some men do have some sensitivity issues. But, if he can quickly orgasm on his own, that is not the major issue at play here.

Closed Thread