It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-08-2005, 06:51 AM   #1
(male)

nick n HB User
Unhappy Please help, pain/penis

Hello, My name is Nicholas and I'm currently seeking help for this problem

around 6-7 weeks ago I noticed a pain inside my penis, now i wouldn't say
I'm a freak when it comes to masturbating, but i practiced it at least once every other day. so I figured I had strained or pulled something, nothing big. so I took baths in warm water (which seemed to help). tried to sleep to the side so as not to lay on it (also helped).

a week went by and there was no improvment, so i decided to take this to my doctor. he inspected me, and told me that indeed my penis had been irritated from constant masturbation. and simply needed to insert a sort of "cream" into it. to "salt the wound" as he put it. he told me to wait 3 or 5 days and if nothing improved to come back.

so I did as I was told. and after 5 days there was little or no improvement. but could not go back simply because my family was leaving for vaction (which I'm still currently on, so going to a doctor is out of the question (at least for now) ).

so its 5 or 6 weeks later (very long vacation) and there has still been little to no improvement. Warm water and sleeping on my side still help. I'm at my wits end here please tell me what you think could possibly be affecting me for this long

to clarify

-pain inside my penis for 6-7 weeks
-Warm water and sleeping on side help
-I'm a Virgin
-I'm not urinating blood
-There is no discharge (at least I havn't noticed any)
-I have noticed a large blue vein on the side of my penis, even when not erect. but simply thought this was normal. (maybe not?)
- urinating and ejaculation can be painful at times, but afterwards the pain somewhat lessens.

Hoping to see some helpful replies =( thanks.

Last edited by nick n; 07-09-2005 at 06:01 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-09-2005, 06:03 AM   #2
(male)

nick n HB User
Re: Pain 24/7

bumped. please somebody help

Old 07-09-2005, 06:22 AM   #3
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

Basically, it sounds like you have irritated, and perhaps infected your urethra.

Drink plenty of water or juice regularly throughout each day, so that you urinate plentifully and often ( urine should be clear, that's how you know you're drinking plenty of water ).

Frequent, lengthy urination should eventually soothe the irritated urinary tract, and any infection.

Right after you urinate, have a couple of glasses of water. Repeat after next urination, and so on.

Also, for infection, if necessary, take medicine for UTI ( Urinary Tract Infection ). This may be available over the counter at a drug store, or by prescription from a doctor.

Finally, if you find that you spend a lot of time for a masturbating session, try to decrease amount of time spent.

Also try using a gentler technique: Try not to grip too tightly, such that you pinch your "inner hose", or such that you bend your penis, and crimp that "inner hose" ( urethra / urinary tract ).

That's where the irritation comes from.

Meanwhile, infection can be caused by foreign matter getting into the urinary tract, by way of the urethral opening on the glans ( penis head ).

When the penis is erect, chances are it's pointing outward or upward, instead of down. Also, any pre-ejac fluid, lightly oozing at the opening, can simply just moisten the urethral opening, and actually serve as a
conductor / introducer of foreign matter into the urinary tract.

If you masturbate with pants on ( pitching "tent pole" into "canvas" ), and/or without clean hands, for any extended period of time, irritation and infection can happen quite easily.

HTH

Last edited by ethera; 07-09-2005 at 06:47 AM.

Old 07-09-2005, 06:25 AM   #4
(male)

nick n HB User

Thank you for the reply

Closed Thread