It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-10-2005, 08:46 PM   #1
(male)

kobe8 HB User
help neeeded

i felt really weird about posting this, i am new and it might be posted before i did,

i have a hard problem controllin when to come, i tend to come real quik when having sex? any recomendations,, (it might sound stupid)

Old 07-10-2005, 09:53 PM   #2
(male)

boricuaitaliano HB User
Re: help neeeded

There are three things you can do because I have the same problem sometimes.

1) When you feel your about to "go" just pull out and wait until the feeling goes away then continue. The more you keep doing that the longer it takes for you to "go".

2) Try thinking about something like football, baseball or something that does not turn you on.

3) Hard liqure doesnt hurt every once and a while.

If your over weight, try losing weight because you will have more engergy.
Hope any of this helps

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-10-2005, 10:07 PM   #3
(male)

kobe8 HB User

i'll try i'll try, and no i am not overweight i am under weight matter of fact,

Old 07-11-2005, 06:55 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
how soon is soon? if your pleasing your girl then theres not a problem? unless you want to just last longer?...having marthon sexual intercourse with a chick is not to good unless she wants it that way!!..most don't ... a good 10 -20 minutes of non-stop thrusting is usally enough for any girl/woman,anything longer than that may just cause problems on her end...like rubbing her raw..ouch!

if you just go in and you have to ejaculate like in a minute or two then just take your time like the other poster mention pull out when you get the erge...use your fingers toung...while your letting it subside then go back in and maybe try not to thrust so hard and fast but most girls like it like that..I know Mine does...you just have to learn to control your erge! once you get that you will last longer! try to masterbate before sexual intercourse an hour or two before...that may help you last longer also!
sounds like your just to sensitive down there?
Good Luck.

Closed Thread