It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 11:19 AM   #1
(male)

silly54 HB User
help plz need help wiv this

i am 20 have been wiv a few girls but anytime i get near them and get arroused even just when at cinema or at out in public my penis starts leaking wiv seman and i carnt seem to control this so have been to doctors wiv this and they didnt know, so any advice would of help thanks in advance and have tried thinking about different things just carnt stop it any help would be great

Old 07-13-2005, 12:22 AM   #2
(male)

myhealthybody HB User
Re: help plz need help wiv this

Do you mean pre-*** or cemen? leaking of precum I believe is a normal reaction however if it is cemen then its probably a good idea to see a doctor.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2005, 10:42 AM   #3
(male)

silly54 HB User

it is just clear stuff dont know wat it is but lots of it nt just a little amount just like turning a tap on carnt stop it

Old 07-14-2005, 04:09 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Some men produce copious amounts of precum, as you do, while others don't produce any at all. I don't think there is anything you can do to stop it. Over time it should get better as you become less easily aroused.

Old 07-14-2005, 05:00 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

hi,
its just a form of precum, and should eaze up the older you get...I uesd to do that also when I was younger, usally during forplay...Its just caused from being aroused obviously.
don't let it worry you..actually think of it as a well natural lube...because thats just what it is....but don't forget the condom!!

Closed Thread