It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-12-2005, 10:06 PM   #1
(male)

drummer22 HB User
Tube Between Legs in Pain

No, i'm not talking about the penis. I don't know a lot of the terms used for this, but its the tube that, i guess you could say, gaps your testicles and anus under your skin. After I'm done masterbating, if I try to pee within half an hour of that time, it really begins to hurt, mostly towards the testicle part, and it takes a few seconds of pain to get a steady stream going. Also, I work a lot, usually on my feet, and if I stand for extended periods (not after masterbating or anything), like for an hour or so, that area begins to hurt, giving me the same kind of pressure that you feel when you really, really gotta bm...You know...

Is this normal? Anything to be extremely concerned about?

Any help with be appreciated.

Old 07-13-2005, 03:19 AM   #2
(female)

pamstransky HB User
Re: Tube Between Legs in Pain

sounds like prostate problems to me!!!
better go and have it checked out

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2005, 02:52 PM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

It could be an enlarged prostate?, but usally when you have to urinate a lot and its just a little that comes out? thats usally because of the enlarged prostate putting presure on the bladder...the bv sounds strange? you may have a blockage? do you have blood in your urine? my advise go seek medical attition....go see your Dr A.S.A.P. He/She may refer you to see a urogist..it may not be to bad!! but the sooner you get it looked at the better off you will be!
Good Luck.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:42 PM   #4
(male)

drummer22 HB User

I have no blood in my urine. I'm only in my teens though, so its hard for me to imagine having an enlarged prostate, but you never know. I do sometimes feel the need to go to the washroom even when it's only a small amount, not drops, but definately not a full blatter.

Thanks for the advice.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:33 PM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Are you sexuallly active? if so go get checked for std's the burning while you unrinate...is a no no...you may have some type of blockage? hydroseal...or something like that? usally the scrotum will swell up pretty large? if it's that? but the burning you say when you unrinate to me that sounds like std? especially if it gets worse like real bad pain while you unrinate.
see a Dr.... even if you have not had intercourse you can still get std's, if you still live at home ? tell your parents or gaurdain....they need to get you medical attition.

Closed Thread