It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 04:10 AM   #1
(female)

crazyleslie HB User
Question giving oral sex to guys

is it normal for me to vomit if i give head? and he likes it when i go deep but every time i would vomit in my mouth and just pretend like i have have spit and just spit it out but i would seriously vomit... is it normal? or i just cant deep throat it?

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2005, 05:20 AM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: giving oral sex to guys

That does not sound much like enjoyment.
Tell him it makes you vomit & you can not do deep throat anymore.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-13-2005, 11:19 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

ScruffyGuy HB User

Sure, you could quit -- or you could PRACTICE and learn how to do it.

Which option do you think your partner would prefer?

Which option would YOU prefer?

If he is being aggressive and/or holding your head and forcing you to go deeper than you can handle, ask him to stop this behavior and let you go at your own pace.

This is also NOT something you need to do EVERY minute that you are giving oral sex to a man. You can INCLUDE it in the whole routine, but do let him know that you can't do it every single motion you make.

YOU can help yourself by communicating with him.

HE can help you by being understanding and not rushing you.

You can both work at it together by trying different techniques during oral. Yes, he likes you to go deep, that's fine -- ask him also to see if he likes OTHER techniques, too. Most guys enjoy variation during oral, though some DO get fixated on one thing or another.

To answer your question -- it is "normal" for the gag reflex to be triggered in this way. This can certainly cause vomiting. But most folks don't enjoy this during sex, clearly. Physiologically it is doubtful there is anything wrong with you -- we all have a gag reflex. You should not have to swallow vomit like this. You need to open the lines of communication with him so that oral sex becomes pleasurable for both of you.

Old 07-13-2005, 10:04 PM   #4
(female)

ShadesRuda HB User
Deep throat is touchy. I have NO gag reflex whatsoever so my boyfriend goes deep throat a lot.
[deleted]
It's a compromise issue that way, if you avoid the deep throat, try other things. These are all things that you can offer instead and still make him feel good.

Good luck to you, dear!

"Welcome to Your Life,
There's no turning back" ~ Tears4Fears

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-13-2005 at 10:26 PM. Reason: How-to removed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of any of the 4 Sexual Health boards.

Old 07-14-2005, 12:43 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(female)

TomsWife HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruffyGuy
Sure, you could quit -- or you could PRACTICE and learn how to do it.

Which option do you think your partner would prefer?

Which option would YOU prefer?

If he is being aggressive and/or holding your head and forcing you to go deeper than you can handle, ask him to stop this behavior and let you go at your own pace.

This is also NOT something you need to do EVERY minute that you are giving oral sex to a man. You can INCLUDE it in the whole routine, but do let him know that you can't do it every single motion you make.

YOU can help yourself by communicating with him.

HE can help you by being understanding and not rushing you.

You can both work at it together by trying different techniques during oral. Yes, he likes you to go deep, that's fine -- ask him also to see if he likes OTHER techniques, too. Most guys enjoy variation during oral, though some DO get fixated on one thing or another.

To answer your question -- it is "normal" for the gag reflex to be triggered in this way. This can certainly cause vomiting. But most folks don't enjoy this during sex, clearly. Physiologically it is doubtful there is anything wrong with you -- we all have a gag reflex. You should not have to swallow vomit like this. You need to open the lines of communication with him so that oral sex becomes pleasurable for both of you.
OMG.... Not rushing her? For the love of god good man, she doesnt like it! Work at it? Either you like it or you dont. There is nothing "normal" if the woman is not enjoying herself... She wouldnt have posted otherwise if she felt differently. How specifically do you know what the gag reflux feels like? In the topics situation anyway...... Vomit=sex .. no thanks...

Old 07-14-2005, 04:43 AM   #6
(female)

Painyoufeel HB User

Some people have a worse gag reflex than others. Just brushing my back teeth makes me gag. My boyfriend is understanding to that and he still enjoys the oral sex i do give him. You really need to talk to this guy, really im sure if he cares about you he wouldnt want you doing something that makes you vomit. You need to be 100 percent in control of how deep it is going.

Old 07-14-2005, 07:26 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

ScruffyGuy HB User

Tom'sWife:

The poster said NOTHING about "not liking it."

Additionally, I never suggested that anyone be forced to have any sort of sex they do not enjoy.

She asked if a gag reflex is normal; it is -- I answered that.

I also included suggestions as to how she can minimize that problem if she desires to overcome it.

We are not allowed to post specific "how to" information and therefore this was the best possible advice that can be given under the circumstances.

How do I know what a gag reflex is? I think every human being knows what it is.

Since this is a problem that can be remedied with practice and open, frank, sexual communication between partners, there is no reason why the poster cannot give it a try if she so desires -- ESPECIALLY if her partner enjoys it and she WANTS to try.

Furthermore, I also said she has the option to give it up.

I find it hard to understand your distress at my advice.

Old 07-14-2005, 05:03 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

Hi,
all you guys are lucky to get your d/s/b/f to performe oral...my g/f don't like giving me oral...so I just do without (bummer) but I love it performe on me its an art so it takes practice to do good oral!...it makes my g/f gag to, she only has tried it a couple times...she does it at her own pace I just lie there and try to enjoy but after a minute or two she stops and says she just can't..its an ugly thing with one eye with mushroom looking head...it's ugly....lol

To me its all up to the person performing the oral!!.. if she wants to fine if she wants to learn how to do it without a gag or vomiting fine!!...she can learn how to do it , its left up to that person , and in a sexual relationship if her decission is no or just don't want to do it or learn how to do it with out the gag/vomiting thats certainly left to her!!... then her partner should undertstand and not be asking her for more or keep trying...not giving oral in a realationship should not be a problem.

Last edited by chevyman; 07-14-2005 at 05:18 PM.

Old 07-14-2005, 05:17 PM   #9
(female)

Ankyra80 HB User

I dont mind giving oral, but the thought of those little wormies digging into the walls of my throat in search of an egg, makes me gag..not to mention the smell of bleach that semen has..
so i just give him oral until right before he ejaculates. as long as his precum doesnt taste funny.

Oh, and you're not alone, i also almost vomitted the first time i tried it, but deep throat DOES take practice....

*just remember to breathe.(slow and steady breaths).

Last edited by Ankyra80; 07-14-2005 at 05:27 PM. Reason: Proper terminology

Closed Thread