It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-13-2005, 08:18 AM   #1
(female)

CurvyChick22 HB User
Problems Staying hard

I've put this in here for a guys point of view mainly.

I really need advice........

My BF has what some would describe as an unusual way of mastrubrating by pushing his foreskin into the area behind his balls and rubbing until he is satisfied and he does produce semen as he wakes up sticky or if he presses his penis it come sout. This means that he seems to be unable to ejaculate when we have sex, although he has never had a proper ejaculation so therefore doenst know what it would feel like before-during-after he did.

Has anyone else had this situation? Just that for say in the future if he is the one we would have to go through lots of hastle to conceive etc.

I have been told that over time it may change, but want to know what i can do to help as I love him to bits and I dont want this to come between us.

Thanks

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-13-2005 at 10:13 AM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Use proper terminology.

Old 07-13-2005, 09:00 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User
Re: Problems Staying hard

Ok I had a little problems understanding what you are saying but I will try and analyze this. You say that he has problems staying hard, if he can't stay hard then intercourse will be hard. You say that he is able to masterbate by moving his foreskin to some area and sometimes he wakes up with wet dreams? but he has never had a REAL orgasm when he has been hard. Am I correct? You never said how old he was or any other conditions, like overweight, health problems etc.

Either way it sounds to me that he has ED(erectile disfunction). Even if you are unable to get a hard erection, you are still able to produce/eject semen, even in soft state. Those are 2 seperate functions. My advice for him is to go to a doctor and have some tests done. And for the future and if his problem persists, even if intercourse would be hard, he would still be able to produce some sperm that could be artificially injected into you to insure pregnancy, so no need for you to worry about the future.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2005, 01:34 AM   #3
(female)

CurvyChick22 HB User

hes 26.

No he can get an erection but when he was about 4 he figured out a way to pleasure himself and obviously he didnt need a hard on and he has done that ever since. He presses really hard just behind his balls and i recon he has found his g spot. And therefore has never had an actually ejaculating orgasm.
But when we have sex because he is not used to the friction on his penis he can lose his erection quite quickly.

I wanted to know what to do about that. Will it just take time to like - fitten- the muscle of the penis up etc?

Old 07-14-2005, 06:22 AM   #4
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User

Ok I think I understand better now. I think that you are putting 2 different issues together. Let me give you some info...First of all, there is no G-spot behind the testicles on a guy, the g-spot they refer to in guys is thru prostrate stimulation, which is located a couple of inches inside his rectum, I seriously doubt that he can do that on himself. He has probably just been stimulating himself by keeping tight pressure on his penis behind his balls, but it is thru friction nevertheless. The other issue which is totally different, is that he has never had a full ejaculation..that has nothing to do with the way he masterbates, that is a physical problem. At 26 he should be fully developed and able to have full ejaculations unless there is something wrong(he would have to see a doctor about that). Something very important to add though. I am assuming that he has been a virgin until he met you...Guys that are virgins and that have only been masterbating all their lives, get used to a certain pressure on their penis in order to get an orgasm. When they meet a girl and try to have sex, the pressure and the feeling with the girl is way different and it takes time to get used to. But if you are willing to work with him and have patience, you should try and teach him all of these things and maybe he will be able to have full intercourse with you over time.

Old 07-14-2005, 06:39 AM   #5
(female)

CurvyChick22 HB User
Ah see he showed me where he presses and it is actually VERY hard that he presses and his fingers go about 2-3cm into the skin about 2 cm from his anus behind his testicles and I know where it is but it can be the same as women asn be closer or further in. And he squeezes his fore skin and presses it down into that area too.
He can get full erections, he had one for like 3 hours last night when we were watching tv!!!
When i get on top - fully clothed he is ok, or with me with pants on and him with nothing he is ok, but the minute we get down to it he loses it a bit! I just dont see how he will ever geet anything out of sex as they must be two completely different feelings!!
I just feel bad that I cant pleasure him. He said he loves being able to make me orgasm but i feel selfish.

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-14-2005 at 07:19 PM. Reason: Note edit to your post. Again, use proper terminology.

Old 07-14-2005, 12:39 PM   #6
(female)

crushme HB User

I think that is called retroejaculation. I don't know how safe that is but I know my bf does that too...and it kinda freaked me out at first too. Have you used condoms? It seems that if he is not that worried about where it is going, and it is safe then he can probably let go a lot easier.

Old 07-14-2005, 12:47 PM   #7
(female)

CurvyChick22 HB User

Oh i just looked that up. Its not that. he doesnt ejaculate at all when we have sex only has an orgasm when he mastrubrate the way he likes with the pressing etc! and he does produce semen as he sees it on his sheets in the morning!

Also he produces a LOT of precum when he gets and erection.

Old 07-14-2005, 04:03 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

Sounds like he is pressing on his prostate gland, which then releases prostatic fluid. It does not "ejaculate" like semen would resulting from an orgasm, though there are some feelings similiar to an orgasm. The fluid instead will kind of leak out.

He may need to retrain his body. Have you tried masturbating him yourself in the normal way? Have you given him oral? If yes to either, how did he respond? He may need to see a sex therapist, as this might be a complicated issue to resolve.

Old 07-15-2005, 01:03 AM   #9
(female)

CurvyChick22 HB User

Have tried doing it myself the normal way but he said it was too sensitive - though its fine when its in me. Havent tried oral yet, plan to tomorrow.

Closed Thread