It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-14-2005, 03:04 AM   #1
(male)

surfstrat HB User
still virgin until around 21....

hi im a male 19 yo. people that know me dont want me losing my virginity cause im 19 and my life is being watched by people and actually famous in a way but not in a celebrity way. please do not tell me im paranoid. because that just probably means you dont know me. but ever since high school ive been trying to talk to girls and they just shy away like im a disease or something. seriously i think im on lockdown and i dont have any freaking freedom to be with a girl and just be in love with a girl. i know this thing about my life being watched is something youve never heard of but maybe you just never heard of something like this happening. so please dont just tell me that there is just something wrong me and assume that this is not real. so please just cooperate with me.

anyways. right now im just really really depressed and ive been staying inside my apartment for a really long time because whenever i see a good looking girl when i go outside somewhere i start to breakdown in tears. i just feel lonely and just need love from women only who are virgins and never had any sexual experience with a guy before. anyways i think im going to finally have a love life around 21 yo. because thats when everyones considered an adult by then and ive noticed some signs lol that tell me im going to have love by then. so, by the time im 21 is it ok to be with a girl thats 17 years old? i dont think 16 is ok but is 17 ok? Is this the youngest as possible for a 21 year old? i know i have an obsession for sex. but really i look for a girls honesty and her personality. and the thing is i dont want to go on dates with this girl then find out shes not a virgin then hurt her feelings and not be with her since shes not a virgin.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-14-2005, 03:20 AM   #2
(female)

peacekeeper HB User
Wink Re: still virgin until around 21....

i think you need to stop worrying about finding a girlfriend. I am 17, british and have seen lots of lads who have really low self confidence. The people that do have low self confidence are usually the people ho have the best looks, strongest personalities and good personal qualities, they just cant see it. You are probably trying to hard, and thginking about it way to much. I think the more you look, the less you will find. You need to focus on your good points and do things that make you feel good about yourself. Hey im so fed up with overcondident guys trying to hit on me, when i just feel like saying go and get a personality beyond your 12 pack and come back later when you have unstrapped the mirror from your hand which you biizarrely keep looking in. Dont worry, you will have sex sometime, probably when you have stopped trying so hard. You sound like a nice guy, dont worry about it!
Jilly

Old 07-14-2005, 06:24 AM   #3
Senior Veteran
(male)

JinL HB UserJinL HB User
Re: still virgin until around 21....

There are lots of experienced girls that would be glad to break you in to sex.
When the times come when you are on a date just tell her you are a virgin & need some guidance for the first time on the proper way to pleasure a girl.

They will remember the first time for them & treat you the way they would have been liked to have been treated.

A married woman neighbor taught me when I was a teen.

Good luck

Old 07-15-2005, 11:43 AM   #4
(female)

Em101 HB User

Remember, you dont have to have sex right away. Just take your time, do things you like to do. If you are too anxious, you could ruin it, and you do not want that. You want to make it the best first experience, so wait for the right girl and do it when you feel you are ready. If I were you, I would wait until marriage. It's definately worth the wait. =)

Last edited by Em101; 07-15-2005 at 12:01 PM.

Old 07-15-2005, 12:31 PM   #5
(male)

surfstrat HB User

thanks for the responses. i do believe god will give me a nice virgin girl.

Closed Thread