It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2005, 01:34 PM   #1
(female)

joy61 HB User
anal sex

....okay, here goes. I have a really great sex life with my wife. We have had a threesome with a close male friend of mine. I have given my wife anal sex a few times and we both find it extremely erotic, especially if my mate is inside her vagina or she holds a vibrator against her ****. My mate and I have been talking about what it would be like to have anal sex with each other.Neither he or I have given or recieved anal from another male, so I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if the sensation is just as erotic between a male/male. Cheers

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-15-2005 at 04:03 PM. Reason: Requests for how-tos are not allowed. Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of any of the 4 Sexual Health boards.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2005, 06:40 PM   #2
(male)

Big Dan HB User
Re: anal sex positions

Yes, the feeling can be very erotic, especially if you're close friends. It takes some getting used to it but after a minute or so, it becomes very enjoyable.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2005, 03:30 PM   #3

mal o'nine HB User

The trick is to go very slow and use lots of lube. If someone hasn't been a passive partner before, work with them. You can't just put it in.

I't snot for everyone. I've known guys who really enjoyed it and guys who didn't like it at all.

Old 07-19-2005, 05:58 PM   #4
Inactive
(male)

last1 HB User
Use your imagination...

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-20-2005 at 07:02 AM. Reason: If you feel a post is inappropriate, report it, don't make comments on the board. Thanks.

Old 07-28-2005, 05:27 PM   #5
(female)

joy61 HB User
[ deleted ]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-28-2005 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Please read the Special Rules sticky at the top of the board. Requests for techniques are not allowed.

Old 07-29-2005, 02:19 PM   #6
Inactive
(female)

lharmon37 HB User

Hope you have plenty of epsom salts available after, and have a good soak in the tub. Anal sex can cause fissures and hemroids even with lube.

cheerio

Old 07-29-2005, 02:41 PM   #7
(male)

bshire HB User
Exclamation Re: anal sex positions

hey there,
i guess after reading the only info i could give you is about your marriage. are you sure it is as good as you think it is? for instance, you are considering having sex with another man. does your wife know about this? if she did, would she approve. and even if she did, perhaps that means she feels it would be ok to go out and have sex with another woman , alone, or maybe another man. now, if she is alright with alllll of this, then the only concern i would have would be are you sure you guys are really married? not trying to offend, just need to ask yourself that question i think?

Old 08-03-2005, 02:37 PM   #8
(female)

joy61 HB User
yeah, we are really married, have a good solid marriage, adventureous,out there, funtimes marriage. Not one of these boring, stay together to please the kids, you sleep in your bed, I'll sleep in mine, marriages. We know so many couples that are just so boring, just going through the life without a life. What sort of life is that! No, she doesn't know about my desire/fantasy to do anal with this mate. She has been there when we the three of us have been intimate, touching, exploring. Its very hard to explain how comfortable the three of us are with each other to people who have never experienced something similar. I guess you have to really love yourself and be happy with your self before you can be comfortable with loving others. I or my wife, just couldn't imagine being in an intimate threesome with another guy. In all likely hood it will remain a fantasy as he has started a new relationship with a gorgeous young girl and we haven't really talked anymore about doing anal. I do however, still have the desire to satisfy at least one other woman, bearing in mind that I'm 44, fit and active, but never made love/had sex with any other woman. Yes, I have told my wife of this desire and she understands. I don't see it as a huge hang up, just something that intrigues me and if it happens it happens.My wife knows I have alot of close female friends.
[deleted]
....Bi for now

Last edited by Mod-S4; 08-03-2005 at 03:02 PM. Reason: Survey removed.

Old 09-05-2005, 09:43 PM   #9
Veteran
(female)

stuckmissy HB User
Re: anal sex

Being that i am not a male and therefore can't answer as to is it as erotic to have anal male/male as it is for you and your wife..i can tell you that yes i'm sure it is and i only say this because i have gotten this info from close male friends. In fact...they enjoy it a lot..and i think it is because men have that special gland to help it feel so good to them. Don't get me wrong women can love it too...but how nice it must be to know that it feels good and to be able to share that exact same feeling with someone else. I don't think you will be disappointed and i do believe you are open to fully enjoying that experience.

Old 09-16-2005, 06:29 PM   #10
(female)

NYCbuddy HB User

Krissy what you mean is the prostate.... if you massage it the right way it can give you a pretty hard orgasm... fact of the matter is here you do not need your male buddy for that... your wife in fact and do a strap on action on both of you - that might be worth a try instea of going down the other route unless you want to do more...

Old 09-19-2005, 01:21 PM   #11
(female)

joy61 HB User

Thank you Krissy and NYCbuddy for you thoughts. I have'nt checcked this thread for a while. Although there have not been that many replies there sure has been alot of interest, looking at the huge number of people that have read this thread.
Maybe the moderators could devise a system for working out who is male or female reading threads. Would be great to know if certain topics appeal to females over males or vice versa.
Just wanted to let you all know that nothing has happened between myself and my buddy. He is actually in a new sexual relationship with another girl now.
We still talk about the possibility of he an I having anal sex, so I suppose one day it may happen.he knows I want to give him a G spot orgasm, which really excites and intrigues him. To perfectly honest,at the moment its too hard to arrange a discrete place and time for just the two of us, which is nice way of building the sexual excitement between us without being too screwed up in the mind over it.
As for my wife using a strap on for me, well I wouldn't even consider asking cause I know that No would be the answer.
The three of us have booked a weeked away soon, so as they say, I'll keep you posted!!!!

Closed Thread