It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-15-2005, 07:02 PM   #1
(female)

angelmelzbabiee HB User
Exclamation Sore on penis

My boyfriend just recently noticed a problem with his penis. He woke up one morning and noticed small spots of blood on his underwear. A week or so before that, he noticed some small white bumps on the shaft, but gave no apparent pain, itching, etc. While inspecting his penis, we noticed that right at the bottom of the opening of the penis, there was a sore/bump/some sort of infection. I compared it to a similar infection with my belly button piercing when there was a bump inside the piercing that went away with rubbing alchohol and neosporin. It looks as if there are inflammed vessles or bumps of some sort that are a light white/pink + some red (which I presume is from bleeding). The bleeding is not consistant and has only occured maybe 3 times in the past week and does not bleed when he **** or pees. I have gone to every possible website I can find and couldn't find anything similar. I even typed in penis and names of known disorders in the google image search and went through hundreds of photos. None of which resembled this situation. We are trying not to be too worried, but of course, it is a hard subject to forget. I haven't had any symptoms of any kind and we've been protected and not protected. For the last week or so we have been trying not to touch it too much. I'm afraid that because we don't have medical benefits, it's difficult to see a doctor. However, I heard you can get free testing from Planned Parenthood in our area. I wanted to leave this post sort of as a last resort before PPH. If you know of something similar, please please please let us know.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread