It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2005, 11:28 AM   #1

Location: south england (i didn't realise it came up on the posts!!)
stevierar HB User
A Previously Tight Frenum...

Hihi,

I used to have a tight frenum, I couldn't even retract when flaccid. And attempting to pull just a bit when erect was painful. Suprisingly (for me!); first time sex wasn't really painful. Initial penetration (horrible phrase XD) was a bit sore (her first time too, mindyou), but it was fine after that.

Since then my frenum seems to stretch a lot more. It happily retracts when flaccid, and can go all the way when it's in that just-nearly-"throbbing"-erect (sorry to be a gross-out, but you know there's different types of erect!). I think during sex the condom lube helps a lot.

Anyway! Recently whilst being fellated (hahaha, you do say to use proper terms - I got a post edited once for that) my foreskin started to really hurt. A kinda dull throbbing ow.

It turned out that my foreskin had kind of rolled in on itself, and stuck together - my frenum was coming out the middle of this. It took a few minutes of prodding in the bathroom for me to be able to (painfully @.@) sort this.

So! Any idea what happened, and has it happened to anyone else? Should I still be considering visiting the doctor over my frenum? I'd naturally rather not, as it works fine - but this was a new problem I'd not encountered before.

Thanks,
Stevierar

Old 07-16-2005, 09:18 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Geoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB UserGeoff B HB User
Re: A Previously Tight Frenum...

It sounds like a fold developed somehow. I wouldn't bother asking a doc about it unless it happens again.
Geoff

Sponsors Lightbulb

Closed Thread