It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2005, 09:28 PM   #1
(female)

fancy1 HB User
are men sensitive after ejaculating?

Last week I was giving my bf oral, i was on my period so i decided to pleasure him, i had never made him ejaculate while giving him oral b/c usually from that it went straight to vaginal intercourse. so when he came i was still holding his penis and moving my hand up and down, but he told me to stop. i asked him why and he said b/c it got sensitive after ejaculating. i asked him why and he said he didn't know. he said that it was one of the reasons why after he came while having vaginal intercourse he would try to take it out so slowly. (i had always thought it was b/c he didn't want the semen to come out of the condom lol ) so my question is why does this happen, and does this happen to all men? or is it just a few men and is it normal? i also had an ex who i only gave hand jobs to and would tell me to stop after coming too, but he said it hurt. i never really thought about it until now that i am with my current bf since he is my first, so i just want to know a little bit more about this and understand it a little, just curious i guess.

Old 07-16-2005, 10:06 PM   #2
(male)

Big Dan HB User
Re: are men sensitive after ejaculating?

Yes! I'm extremely sensitive after ejaculation, especially the head of my penis. I think all men are.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-16-2005, 10:25 PM   #3
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User

Yeah, the glans ( head ) is really sensitive after ejaculation.

My body will contort and I'll have spasms if I get touched there after ejaculation ( sometimes before ).

It's all about when where & how it's touched.

Last edited by ethera; 07-16-2005 at 10:25 PM.

Old 07-17-2005, 01:10 AM   #4
(male)

FranktheTank HB User

Yes... I'm sure all men are very sensitive after. My girlfriend would keep trying to pleasure me after I ejaculated and it would hurt. Its so sensitive so give him maybe a few slow strokes after he ejaculates and then stop.

Old 07-17-2005, 10:12 AM   #5
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

I would say that most of us guys have very sentitive glans after we ejaculate

Old 07-17-2005, 07:19 PM   #6
(female)

fancy1 HB User

wow that's very interesting, is there a reason why it is sensitive afterwards? is it b/c of the pressure when ejaculating?

Old 07-17-2005, 08:28 PM   #7
Senior Veteran
(female)

Thisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB UserThisby HB User

Probably the same reason a woman's clitoris is extremely sensitive after an orgasm...

Old 07-18-2005, 10:53 PM   #8

Renn HB User

It depends on the individual--I'm surprised that so many guys here responded that they are sensitive that way, like your bf, after they've climaxed. As for me, I'm not -- the head is not affected that way at all by having an orgasm, by whatever means. After the 15-20 seconds or whatever duration of the orgasm, during which I thrust or stroke vigorously, I usually continue thrusting slowly for a little while (in intercourse) or, likewise, stroking if masturbating, "tapering off" rather than just suddenly stopping all action. The sensation to the head is still pleasurable, just in a different, more relaxed, less intense way, obviously, than during the explosive phase of the actual orgasm.

As I understand it, this difference among guys as to sensitivity of the head can apply to the actual duration of the orgasm itself, not just the period afterward. Some stop all motion, all friction as soon as they "go over the edge" and begin ejaculating, regardless of how vigorous & rapid their thrusting/stroking has been right up TO that point. Others of us continue vigorous stimulation all the way through the orgasm, like I mentioned before--the sensations of the orgasm would stop almost completely if the rapid-movement friction being applied were to be stopped. It's kind of a mystery to me as to what guys feel if they stop all friction as soon as they begin ejaculating---do they really experience an intense orgasm, lasting for some little time (+/- 15-20 seconds, as I said above) as I do, but entirely on auto-pilot, with no active stimulation? Or do the pleasurable sensations they've "achieved" by heavy friction all the way up to this point just sort of stop, and they just feel the ejaculation itself taking place? That's probably a question that should be raised as an independent topic for discussion, come to think of it. --In any case, these are just more ways that people's systems are set up differently.

Closed Thread