It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-16-2005, 09:36 PM   #1
(female)

fancy1 HB User
is it ok to ask a guy his size?

i have always wanted to ask my bf his penis size, but don't know if it's ok to ask. he has a good size penis and is thick enough to satisfy me so i just want to know guys opinions if it's ok or not.

Old 07-16-2005, 10:51 PM   #2
Veteran
(male)

ethera HB User
Re: is it ok to ask a guy his size?

I'd rather have an opportunity to show someone whom I'm interested in, rather than just tell them first verbally.

Maybe in some cases for some guys it would be a good idea to warn a girl first...

for the most part people have ways of getting a sense about things anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fancy1
is it ok to ask a guy his size?

It depends on how interested and involved you are already.

If a girl asked me that out of the blue, I wouldn't comment.

A man's penis can be a source of pleasure for him, but also of torment.

Tell me this: how would you answer that question if you had a penis,

and you knew it was quite full, hard and substantial when erect,

but most other times, like when peeing or stripping off clothes ( for sex, showering, etc. ) it appeared very soft, retracted, and small ?

How would you explain that? Do you think you'd get a chance to explain out in the real world?

I've had girls notice me and act really interested and attracted, and then start to get weirded out, like they're "unsure" about me, or like they think I'm "small".

I've never been the type of guy who directly talks about his penis to girls, whether solicited or not.

The woman I lost my virginity to took hold of my penis with her hand and then put it into her vagina. We didn't talk about sex before that, and we never discussed my penis.

Most of the time when I sense tension about such an 'issue', I tend to not try to diffuse it: I'll suffer, but I won't say 'hey, I'm pretty common/average, etc. etc."

If you had a penis, how do you think you'd be about expressing yourself:

common/average ?

mysterious?

arrogant/boistrous/overbearing?

Sure you can ask, and some guys will tell you, some guys won't, some guys will seem to exaggerate ( depending on how you see them at that point anyway ), some might be self-deprecating.

Think about those things before the next time you want to ask a guy that.

BTW, if you've already seen your guy's penis, and had sex with him, I wouldn't think it would be a problem either to ask, or to not "know" ( then again, it's not for me to say ).

Last edited by ethera; 07-17-2005 at 02:46 AM.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-17-2005, 06:05 AM   #3
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
i have always wanted to ask my bf his penis size, but don't know if it's ok to ask. he has a good size penis and is thick enough to satisfy me so i just want to know guys opinions if it's ok or not.
If you've already seen it and like it, but just want to know the size, why not ask to measure him? I'll bet he'd like that!

Old 07-17-2005, 02:49 PM   #4
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

For a guy you have been with and if you are simply curious, then go ahead and ask him. If he won't, you can always try to size him up using your fingers and hands, and measuring your self later.

Old 07-17-2005, 05:18 PM   #5
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
For a guy you have been with and if you are simply curious, then go ahead and ask him. If he won't, you can always try to size him up using your fingers and hands, and measuring your self later.
Yes, I've heard girls use that method before. Just kinda measure or mentally note by using your hand then measure it later!

He may though wonder why you want to know. Like do you want to share with your girlfriends? But if he has a good size like you say, I don't see him objecting at all. He may even ask you to measure it for yourself!

Old 07-17-2005, 07:16 PM   #6
(female)

fancy1 HB User

thanks everyone for answering, see me and my guy have usually done it in the plain dark, sometimes with a few candles here and there. so i've never actually seen it, i do give him the usual hand job and give him oral, which i can definately go well "deep" i did see it up close during the day last week, but well i'm blind and need glasses lol which i wasn't wearing....and at the moment i just wanted some b/c i hadn't had any in like 2 wks lol we've been together for 5 months now, and are very serious about each other, i've told him my "boob" size in hopes he'd tell me his at the moment, but the convo went into somethng elselol i'm not complaining, just curious, we are pretty open about EVERYTHING, so i just don't know why i don't plain out ask him.....i guess i don't want him to think wrong of me, like it's important to know, i'm just curious. is it a little selfish or dumb of me tho?

Old 07-18-2005, 05:15 AM   #7
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
thanks everyone for answering, see me and my guy have usually done it in the plain dark, sometimes with a few candles here and there. so i've never actually seen it, i do give him the usual hand job and give him oral, which i can definately go well "deep" i did see it up close during the day last week, but well i'm blind and need glasses lol which i wasn't wearing....and at the moment i just wanted some b/c i hadn't had any in like 2 wks lol we've been together for 5 months now, and are very serious about each other, i've told him my "boob" size in hopes he'd tell me his at the moment, but the convo went into somethng elselol i'm not complaining, just curious, we are pretty open about EVERYTHING, so i just don't know why i don't plain out ask him.....i guess i don't want him to think wrong of me, like it's important to know, i'm just curious. is it a little selfish or dumb of me tho?
I think its perfectly fine for you to be curious! Even without glasses, and while giving him a hand job, I would think you might still be able to measure your fingers/hands. Then later just measure your fingers/hands.

And like I said before, if he has a good size, I don't see why he wouldn't just tell you! Mine is small and I still tell!

Old 07-18-2005, 06:07 PM   #8
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User

You are neither selfish or dumb! It is quite normal to wonder about this. If you give him hand jobs, then stack your hands, one of top of the other and, if he bigger than that, then move the lower hand to the upper one, and so one, and count the number of hands and fingers to reach the tip. Later you can get a ruler and wrap hands and fingers to see how long he is. You can wrap your fingers by kind of making an OK sign around his girth to estimate that, too. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

But, if you are really open, turn on the lights and explore each other!

Old 07-19-2005, 04:43 AM   #9
Inactive
(male)

jv109 HB User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Magnetic
You are neither selfish or dumb! It is quite normal to wonder about this. If you give him hand jobs, then stack your hands, one of top of the other and, if he bigger than that, then move the lower hand to the upper one, and so one, and count the number of hands and fingers to reach the tip. Later you can get a ruler and wrap hands and fingers to see how long he is. You can wrap your fingers by kind of making an OK sign around his girth to estimate that, too. Be sure to let us know how it goes.

But, if you are really open, turn on the lights and explore each other!

Exactly!!

Old 07-19-2005, 07:10 AM   #10
Inactive
(male)

james4444 HB User

Just ask, it's no big deal and most guys, any with any confidence anyway, don't care about how big they are as long as it's not tiny. Average is under 6 inches anyway.

Old 07-19-2005, 11:18 AM   #11
Senior Veteran
(male)

mrbojangle HB User

As you are fondling and giving him a hand job, you could remark that he has a good sized penis, why don't we measure it. I would consider that a compliment.

Old 07-20-2005, 07:00 AM   #12

noname HB User

it's not stupid, but i don't see the point. he's ok to you now, and if he tells you that he's 11cm, you'll think that he's small? or if he tells you that he's 20 then you'll think it's ok? i mean i can understand that, but all that is just a media and a society effect. i've never asked my girlfriend about her breast size. i like them the way they are, and i don't see the point why would i ask her that.
there is just too much talk about our penis today :)

Closed Thread