It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-18-2005, 07:43 AM   #1
(male)

Nathan Lorny HB User
embarasing masturbation query

wow, i'm really nervous posting this. i'm 27 year old man, been in a sexual relationship before, and masturbating since around the age of 12. I have masturbated about 5 times a week since 12 and its always been ok. 2 weeks ago whilst masturbating before i came or orgasmed an amount of semen came out (like oozed out) without giving me a orgasm. it wasnt precum, or what i have understiid to be my precum beforfe, which i got when u was very horny, this came out bang in the middle of the masturbating. so i stopped and was frustared. the next day the same thing happened so i carried on and a moment later i came, a little more semen came out but i only had a little orgasm, it was also a frustrating expereice. i tried it 3 or 4 more times and each time it keopt happening, i had no pain anywhere or felt anything weird anywhere else. i just cant seem to get a normal masturbating exoereince where i can ejaculate normally, so now i havent masturbated for a week becuase i;m so scared of what is wrong with me, because of the problem i wont let myself get turned on, i will not speak to my doctor, as i am religious and he is too and would just not be interested in my masturbation concerns, and also i am far too emabarrased. i really hope someone here can help me with this, or is my masturabetion life over?

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-18-2005 at 02:08 PM. Reason: Note edits to your post. Please use proper terminology.

Old 07-18-2005, 06:03 PM   #2
Senior Veteran
(male)

Magnetic HB UserMagnetic HB User
Re: embarasing masturbation query

I myself don't know the problem, but if you have held off for a week, give it a try again and see what happens. If it persists, it might be due to an infection, possibly of the prostrate, so if you still have the problem, then you really do need to see a doctor. Don't be embarassed. I bet the doctor, at least when he was younger, masturbated, and he is well aware that most all young single males and many young married males, masturbate. It is actually a healthy thing to do.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-19-2005, 07:27 AM   #3
(male)

Big Dan HB User

Are you on any new medications, maybe for a Cold or Allergies or new prescriptions? This has happened to me before while taking something with an antihistamine in it or a certain type of Blood Pressure med. I would ejaculate before I would actually have an orgasm, very noticable when masturbating. By the time I would have an orgasm, I would already be losing my erection.

If you're on meds, you NEED to speak to your doctor about it changing them. Be honest with him/her, no need to be embarrassed. Rhey expect a man your age to have a healthy sexual apetite. They also expect you to masturbate. It's no surprise.

Old 07-19-2005, 07:41 AM   #4
(male)

Nathan Lorny HB User

I am on long term antibiotics for my skin and on a weight loss prescription drug for 6 weeks. The thing is I had been taking these pills for a few weeks before the problem arose. Do you think there is a connection? Would you be able to explain what happened to you when the problem occurred

Old 07-19-2005, 12:59 PM   #5
(male)

Big Dan HB User

Your meds may be the problem. Whenever I've had the problem, I noticed it right away. I recently had this problem with some High Blood Pressure meds that my doctor started me on. i was masturbating and I felt the wetness of the semen spraying out all over my hand and belly. I wasn't having an orgasm. I only knew it was coming out because I felt the wetness. I kept it up and soon after, I finally had the orgasm but I had alredy started losing my erection by that time.

I talked to my doctor right away about what happened. He switched the meds and everything is okay now.

Talk to your doctor about it. Don't be embarrassed. If your doctor puts his religious beliefs before his work, It's time to find a new doctor. He should be able and willing to help you with your problem. Your mental health is important too.

Old 08-03-2005, 04:59 AM   #6
(male)

drifter05155 HB User

You've been ripped off!

All kidding aside, every once in a while I experience the same thing.

It is important you pace yourself. Don't try to ejactuate any sooner than possible, even stopping to start over if you feel out of sync. The whole process works like a rifle (Ready! - erection; Load! - semen entering the sperm ducts, Fire!! - orgasm!) In a perfect world the period of time between load and fire would last forever. It sounds as though you fired before being fully loaded!)

Closed Thread