It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2005, 11:03 AM   #1
(male)

Sifka4 HB User
Question Skin thing on penis

hey i have this thing on my penis that i believe is from circumcision...its been there forever. its almost like a piercing meaning i can stick something very small through it. the problem is that its right on the back of my penis below the tip and it always gets dry and hurts...and if urine comes in contact with it it burns....so i pick off the dry skin but then it comes back. i want to get rid of this thing...im honestly ready to cut it off because it annoys me terribly. what would be the best way to remove this without any scars or raised bumps left or anything like that? could i like rile it down...or could i use a chemical to dry it out until i can just liek pull it off? please help...ive included a picture to help you understand. thanks in advance.

[deleted]

Last edited by Mod-S4; 07-20-2005 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Links to photos are not allowed. Please read the Posting Rules.

Old 07-20-2005, 11:31 AM   #2
Veteran
(male)

pcantona HB User
Re: Skin thing on penis

If it is right below your head and attached to it, then it is most likely your frelum(sorry dont remember the correct spelling). It is supposed to be there and shouldn't be removed unless it bothers you. It shouldn't have a hole in it how ever, maybe that is why you keep getting infections there. It sounds like you have a yeast infection in that area, hence why it doesnt want to heal up.
When was the last time you had sex with a girl? you may have contracted it from her.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-20-2005, 11:54 AM   #3
(male)

Sifka4 HB User

it is kinda below the frelum thing so i dont believe its part of it or attached to it. i dont think i have a yeast infection but it just gets dry and scabby sometimes from normal wear and tear...i dont think it wants to heal because...well its been there forever and as long as i can remember. honestly, the closest thing i can relate it to is a piercing, so just imagine that. it bothers the hell out of me and is expecially embarassing in front of the ladies because of its random dryness and scabs..so it turns white. helppppp!! thanks again.

Old 07-21-2005, 11:20 AM   #4
Inactive
(female)

namewrong HB User

Coming from a F point of view... I feel you should see a DR. and have yourself checked out... Go to a Urologist... Maybe you do have a infection and some medication might help... Best of luck to ya! Peace from NJ

Closed Thread