It appears you have not yet Signed Up with our community. To Sign Up for free, please click here....

Sexual Health - Men Message Board
Post New Thread   Closed Thread
LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-20-2005, 04:26 PM   #1
(male)

MidnightRun HB User
how can I lose fat around base of penis?

Hello....I got over 300lbs and decided that I could not continue to live the way I was living anymore. I wanted to lose weight once and for all and change my eating habits forever. I tried many diets, many times and nothing worked. I would lose a little bit and then the motivation died down. Finally, I talked to a few people who had success doing Atkins so I started it after reading the books. Since around February until now I have lost over 70lbs.

I have been over weight my entire life and have always had what I consider a small penis. I have a lot of fat around the base of my penis so obviously if that fat went away, I would gain a couple of inches on the full length. I figured that by losing this weight that my penis would appear to be larger but this area around the base of my penis has not gone down at all. I still have more weight to lose until I get to where I want to be, but I still figured I'd notice some results in the penis size department.

Does anybody know of anything I can do to target weight loss in this particular area? Are there any exercises I can do to get rid of the fat around the base of my penis?

Any help would be appreciated.

Old 07-20-2005, 06:48 PM   #2
(female)

tictac HB User
Re: how can I lose fat around base of penis?

Unfortunately, I don't think there's any way to spot reduce fat on your body. That fat will be reduced when your overall body fat goes down. But it's true that you may gain a little length in your penis when you lose that weight. It happens to my b/f when he loses/gains weight. He refers to that area as the FUPA, but I won't say what it stands for, lol. Congrats on your weight loss so far. Good luck.

Sponsors Lightbulb

Old 07-22-2005, 09:32 PM   #3
(male)

J.C. Hall HB User

You can also try one of the HGH products on the market to help slim down faster and to also assist in other health related issues caused by weight and natural aging. I know a couple of guys that lost weight one the outside and also trimmed fat from in between muscle. I use this stuff for other reasons and I can't say enough about it. I lift weights and take it for ant-aging benefits, but take a seperate form of it for fat breakdown during lifting and it really is remarkable. Take the spray version if you can. Its only around 40.00 per month and very simple to use. Good luck!

Old 07-23-2005, 08:21 AM   #4

Zagboo HB User

JCHall,
HGH is a prescription isn't it? What purpose would a doc be willing to prescribe it for? Or maybe the better question is what would someone tell their doc to get them to prescribe it? I can't imagine they'd do it just so someone could lose body fat....

Z

Old 10-23-2005, 07:10 PM   #5
(male)

MidnightRun HB User

I'm gonna go ahead and kick up this thread because I am still having the same problem. I have lost almost 90lbs and the fat around the base of my penis has still not gone away even a little bit. I asked my doctor at my last physical if there was any way to target this area and he said he is unsure of any exercise to do this. He said the only way he knew of was through plastic surgery to remove the fat using lipsuction methods.

Can anybody shed more light on this topic?

Old 10-23-2005, 07:26 PM   #6
Veteran
(male)

Cinemagic HB User

tictac is right that you cannot spot reduce. You can get liposuction to remove the fat from the base of your penis. This really is the only way - other than to continue to lose fat all over. Any competent plastic surgeon can do this for you. True HGh is prescription only and will not accomplish what you want. Other products claim to increase your HGh, but if you look at actual medical studies, they really do not cause actual HGh increases. I was on HGh (real HGh is by a sub-cutaneous injection) for about a year and a half. While there are definate benefits, it will not do what you are looking for.

The Following User Says Thank You to Cinemagic For This Useful Post:
kyle1964 (01-18-2012)
Old 10-24-2005, 09:07 AM   #7
Senior Veteran
(male)

chevyman HB User

tictac,
About the only way you can lose is threw dieting /excerise....its great you lost 70lbs on "Atkins"...just becareful being on "Atkins".all his books are great and his reserch, but if his diet is not followed correct..it can have dangerous effects in years ahead.
In my opinion it will lead to heart desease.

Eating less carbs is ok but to me to much high protien/fats the saturated fats is bad bad for you altho the body will motabulize it and its extracted...all of it is not especially in your viens...THATS USALLY WHERE THE SATURATED FATS ARE SO CALLED STORED...that is not extracted

Try eatting veggies and fruits and less portion control. excerise at least 30 min to hour every day....WALKING IS THE BEST EXCERISE AND THE CHEAPEST!
Loseing weight is not eazy and if your go hungry thats not good either and eatting foods that don't make you hungry is not a very good idea.
lose weight for your whole self and others that love you not just for your penis.
This is just my opinion/opinion's
Good Luck To You.

Last edited by chevyman; 10-24-2005 at 09:21 AM.

Old 10-24-2005, 08:31 PM   #8
(male)

MidnightRun HB User

Well I didn't go on a diet in hopes of gaining a couple inches on my penis length. I went on a diet because I am only 23 and knew it was unhealthy to be 300+lbs forever. I chose Atkins because I have tried many times in my life to lose weight through all different sorts of methods. My brother started doing Atkins and was shedding off weight. I consulted a doctor about it because I have heard of side effects and he said it is perfectly healthy as long as you don't stick to strictly meats and high proteins and also to drink as much water as my body needs to hydrate itself.

I usually grab a low carb breakfast bar for breakfast and eat a salad for lunch with some grilled chicken. For supper I will make a chicken breast, a steak, a pork chop...usually a meat product and I snack on things like peanuts. Anything low in carbs that will satisfy my hunger for the time being. Even when I am on the run I will stop at a fast food joint and grab a burger and strip the bun off just to eat. I work two jobs so I am constantly on the go. I had my blood taken twice since I started the diet and my counts are all excellent so I am not worried. Once I get to my goal weight....I plan to begin a new approach which will be low carbs...and more natural foods like fruits and veggies...mainly veggies since fruits are loaded with carbs.

Last edited by MidnightRun; 10-24-2005 at 08:33 PM.

Closed Thread